Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Missed Periods

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Missed Periods

I'm 28 years old and always have had a regular cycle of 26 days with a period lasting 5-7 days. Here is my dilemma, my last regular period was the beginning of November. In December it was only 2 days and nothing since other than spotting for a couple hours on 3 separate days. I have taken urine tests and a blood test last week, all negative. My question is could I still be pregnant? Thank you for your help! :)
If you last normal period was in November and you've had both a HPT and had your HCG levels checked then you must not be pregnant. You would have been far enough along to have either test show that you are pregnant. You might want to have more testing done to see why you're not getting a regular period. There are many reasons why this can happen.