Morning after pills
Me & my girlf had sex at dec 10december2012. &we went to doctor on the next day. 11dec2012 to get the pills" morning after pill". &she ate it one direct after doctor &12hour after the first pill. &after afew days she had a light spot bleeding &not sure if it's her menses. her menses was suppose to arrived at 21dec-31 either date of it but it didn't. &i thought it could be late for her menses to come. So we Waited. &in between the  waiting. we took serveral test of pregrancy test. It all come out negative. &on january2013, she didn't come too. Can anyone help me with it? Is it because of the pills she ate. Or she is pregnant? Because she took 6time of home test. &all came out negative. Please someone reply.
Most likely the pills and the fact y'all are stressing it more than needed. Chill out and breathe haha. I was very regular and once I skipped three months and then started the same day as I normally would. I stressed then too. Breathe and calm down. You could always get blood work, but I'm sure a test would've come back positive already if she's that late.
I would get a pregnancy test I took the morning after pill but I still got pregnant
she took the pregnancy test for 6times. it all comes out negatieve.
Well sometimes u get your period sometimes you dont it says it on the box or it just might come later dont feel take alot of thoses pills bc it really messes up the female cycle and hormones I took a pregnancy test like a couple days after I took the pill but it was wat to early then I tried a week later and it was postive but your time gap she should be ok thats enough time to tell if u r pregnant or not
hmm, but it's more than a 3weeks &we check it's still negative.