My period lasted 2 days, when it normally lasts 5, can I be pregnant???
I have posted questions in the past about getting pregnant etc.  Well this is a new month and I thought I was pregnant with some of the symptoms i was having, well it turns out that on 2-3-06 i started my period.  i was hoping to be pregnant.  Well this period was different. It only lasted 2 days and as of today (2-5-060 I have very very light spotting.  The first day that i got it was not as heavy as I normally get them on the first day.  My periods in the past have lasted 5 days or so.  With this month only lasting 2 days, is there a chance that i can still be pregnant?  the last time my fiance and i had sex was on 1-29-06 and prior to that was on the 22nd and 24 of jan.  Need answers.
i wish i knew aswell as the last two months now i have only had a period for to day wich normally last 5 and my breast have grown also my nipples are sore could i be pegnant?
I'm in a similar situation. BF and I decided to try out new condoms.We had 3 issues in August. 1-too tight possible hole(2 wks before due period) 2- sperm coming out bottom b/c too tight(1 wk before due period) 3- BF and I had a condom burst. I know sperm got inside me. Three days later the period was due.Day one seemed like the normal heavy period I'm used to. Day two started that way and then just completely stopped!! I waited.. 12-18 hrs later I got some light pink spotting and brown discharge which left a panty liner 90% white still. Can I be? Was you?
ive had periods that last 2 dqays for the past 10 years is that bad?
I think im pregnant last month i had my period and it lasted a day in a half this month lasted two days ive been gaining weight and sleep eat alot and i pee more than ten times a day my belly is a lil big and a lil hard i get moody sometimes and sometimes i feel like throwing up i even smell things that my husband dosent smell i bought pregnancy test but they keep coming back negative i dnt know wats going on
i am sure there is a woman out there just like me who would be willing to gift you a baby hun without it being about the money! i think theres enough vacant wombs to give every wanting mommy a baby! thats just my opinion tho=] good luck tho and baby dust 2 u=] ***@****
My period usually lasts for 7days but for two months it has lasted two days. people say that I look skinnier then i usually do, but i have eating a lot more then i used too. i took a pee test and it came out negative, should i get a blood test? I have endometriosis stage 4 out of 5 and my boyfriend and i have been trying for a baby ever since we found out. could i be pregnant? please help! >_<
Ive been having light periods for three months that only lasted 2 days when I normally last 5 days and ive gained weight ppl tell me im glowing but I have taken pregnancy test and they come out negative ive also been feeling a,lil naucios I pee and eat and sleep alot I dnt know if this means im prego or not plz help
okay ive been starting my period on time but for the last 2 months its been for 2 1\2 days. Day 1 spotting and cramping Day 2 spotting but only have to wear pantyliners and day 3 nothing at all. I am on BC and the last normal period i had was in august but i came on twice that month which went into september. Altogether for aug-sept i bled 20 days and now its been weird. I took a hpt in the middle of october it was neg
I've been on sprintec for four months now. My last period only lasted two days, I had sex two days before my scheduled period. My period ended on 11/8/12. I have been having horrible cramps for a week now, Could I be pregnant?
i only went for two days on my period and i completely stop and didn't start back up for the whole month and i waited for 3 weeks and took a home pregnancies test and it came back negative and what do i do. Please Help Me..
Need some help... So my boyfriend and I had an accident on December 5th, my period is usually on the 22. I started my period on the 15, it was heavy one day and light the next day then stopped. A day later I started spotting. I am still getting a negative test. My period is usually 4-5 days.. Could I be pregnant? When would it show on the test? HELP!
I am wondering if anyone can help me. I have been taking Triphasil for over 5 years now and I never miss a pill or take conflicting meds and try take it the same time everyday. My period all these years has been regular, lasting 4-5 days and always on time. This week where I normally start late Monday evening, I had only a brown discharge, I bled lightly on Tuesday and then didn't bleed at all Tuesday night, Wednesday or Wednesday night (which is my heaviest) Thursday I bled a little and then it stopped and now today (Sunday) I noticed a bit of spotting and a dark brown discharge...Could I be pregnant? I've heard of people getting an immunity to the pill after a long period of time. I've had such an appetite as well and being so little I can never eat a lot and now I'm eating double! I have also been very moody. About 4 weeks ago I was also sick every morning with a bad stomach that lasted almost 2 weeks, I didn't think anything of it then...
My boyfriend and i had sex dec16/12 which was a sunday. We had unprotected sex and he nutted inside of me. i started spottin blood then my period came on tuesday. I Took 2 pregnancy a week later on the same day and they both came negative. now its been 3weeks and i havent took a test since but today which is jan/4/12 i am having lower back pains, bowel movements with loose poop and stomach pains as cramps. Could i Be pregnant?
My boyfriend and i had sex dec16/12 which was a sunday. We had unprotected sex and he nutted inside of me. i started spottin blood then my period came on tuesday. I Took 2 pregnancy a week later on the same day and they both came negative. now its been 3weeks and i havent took a test since but today which is jan/4/12 i am having lower back pains, bowel movements with loose poop and stomach pains as cramps. Also when i had my period it usually last like a week but it only lasted for 3 days.
Could i Be pregnant?
I just trying to get some answers, if some could please help ..I had intercourse with my boyfriend on the first of December and many times after that I started getting sign of being pregnant I am tired all the time very emotional my senses are going crazy an  feeling sick .. So I started getting worried about being pregnant not that it would be a bad thing I have 2 kids already ..my period wasn't due till the 23 of December but when I went to the bathroom on the 12 and I wiped there was a little blood and mucus I no sorry tmi so I took a test before my period was do and it can neg so when my period was do I started spotting but not very much which is not normal for me the next day something then it turned to brown blood till the net day and then stopped .. Now it's the first of January and when I went to the bath room and I wiped again there was clear mucus with a little blood in it I ne'er have this happen with my first to pregnancy .. i told another test today and it was neg again so im getting worried has anyone ever had this happen please help
Was wondering if I could get some advice I had my period on the 10th their December 2012 - 17th December (my period lasts 7 day) after that me and my boyfriend had un protected sex a few times until on the 24th i had a period till the 26th not very heavy almost pink my period would have been on Monday the 7th of January but it hasn't come could I be pregnant?
I think I'm pregnant, jimmy and I had sex 2 weeks ago and 1 week ago i started noticing a brown discharge for about 3 days. For last week I have experience sore swollen breast, hot flashes, abdominal discomfort, fatigue, constant hunger feeling. My period was scheduled to start tomorrow but last night i had extreme cramping and then woke up this morning and it looked like I started my period. It's different it mostly comes out when I pee and it pours out like water. Home Pregnancy test are still negative. Could I still be pregnant or is it due to my ovarian cyst or polerups I had been told I have 1 month and a half ago with a ultra sound? My period the second day is like glops of blood.
Hi everyone im charlotte my last period was in February I only lasted 3 days im worried I aint come on yet and dont know weather im late or not could I be pregnant. My husband had a vesectomy about nearly 2 years ago with his ex but he had a simple one that can reverse its self we are saving at the present moment to have his reversal I know its completely imposible should I do a test or should I just wait and see please help. Im 18 years old
IF I HAD SEX THE DAY AFTER MY PERIOD ENDED AND MY BF CUMED IN ME ,, CAN I BE PREGNANT ?? EVEN THOUGH I HAD CHLAMYDIA FOR ABOUT A YEAR .. I GOT RID OF IT LIKE LASS YEAR .. I HOPE I AM BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO CONCEIVE MY FIRST CHILD !!
my husband and i have  been trying to fall pregnant  since 2009  without success  recntly i came on my period recent being tues  its now fri and its gone it wasnt heavy like  normal and  it  didnt go the 5 days.. what do you make of it?
I had sex with my boyfriend and we used a condom, but unfortunately the condom broke half way through sex, not realizing until after we were done.  the next day I started my period but it was extremely light and was a light pink, it only last 2 and a half days. no cramps nothing, if someone could have any information on what could be going on, if I could be pregnant or not that would be awesome  
for two months now ive had two day periods and the month just gone I was 3 weeks late so I took a test and it was negative then I had a two day period ive now been having a sore back and my belly seems to be looking round :/ I don't know what to do anyone help me please ?
I had a period for two days and it is usually a week long. My back is killing me and I have terrible mood swings. This isn't my first go around on having a kid. But with my daughter it never did this. Need answers!
Iv been havin small amounts ov bleedin no ryt for me as I get heavy periods as this tym iv bled for 3 days light wha could this mean help ppl need answers
Hello I have the same thing going on with me what was your results?
me and my boyfriend are trying to have a baby for the last 2 months my period have lasted 3 days  all of the pregnacy  test came back neg.. my boobs have really been hurting for about 4 days know dont start again till next week   can anyone help
agar hama 5 days period hota ho aur 2 months sa sirf 2-3 din ho raha ho to kya zarurat ha dr ko check karani ki is there any problem in future
My Period was very heavy, But only last for 3days... Thinking stress on my end...
My periods have always been regular, we have now been trying for a baby for a year. Nearly every month my period is now different and I get a lot of spots of blood.........I have now decided to ignore pregnancy symptoms and try to relax because I seem to get symptoms every month and it just becomes upsetting when i'm not pregnant

baby dust to everyone
Well i had my period around 6 and it was dark red but light and lasted 21/2 days i dont kbow whats going ob with me ive been stressing that im preg. But no symotoms im so scared im only 16  usually im heavy but its light and last 2 1/2 days am i pregnant???
I had sex on the first day of my period after that my period went very light and only lasted two days! I've been experiencing lower back pain, headache, discharge, my belly is sore down near them bottom! Does this mean I'm pregnant?
I had my perido for 1 day 1/2 and I was spotting the first day and then it was Heavy and then I starting to spotting again... I been going to the restroom a lot my Breast Bring Hurting... So can I be pregnancy or what??
  got my period this november but only lasted for 1 and half day instead of three days, is there a chance i could be pregnant? i don want to do the pregnancy test, fear of not getting positive answer.
I only bled 2 days bt my period usually last up to 5 to 7 days...Can I be Pregnant??
Hello I am/was 15days late i had my last period on march 8,2014 and had sex all month after my period and my boyfriend has ejaculated all the time but so now I am 15days late but yesterday I started light bleeding like a period and today that's it help please!!
Okay so I have been thinking I was pregnant about 6 weeks almost 7. Will be in 4 days. On the 24th - the 26th I had a short period of bleeding followed by brown discharge. Mind you I was expecting my period on May 5th. Never came so I suspected I was pregnant ! Could I still be pregnant !? Please help !!!
I have a four month baby he is my fourth child and had csections with all of them and my menstrual cycle I always accurate it lasts 5 days but this month I was late two days and only lasted two days I am scared to be pregnant again I don't know if its risky I don't know if I am pregnant !!
Hiya, I had unprotected sex, a week or so later I started getting stomach cramps, lower back pain an sore breasts I waited a week after that and did a home pregnancy test it was negative. A week later I had a 3 day light period. Is there still a chance of pregnancy or am I safe.
hi im crystal i been having my period for 3 days every month but it use to be 5 days every month but like i said now its 3 days or 2 days dose it mean that im pergenant  can u please help me and where you pergenant
Hi my name is Sidney I have started my period but it only lasted for 2 or 3 days and I usually have it for 5 days. Could I be pregnant.
hello please I had sex with my fiance on my unsafe period since two weeks but my menses came n lasted for 2 days instead of the normal day 7.but it was lighter than my normal menses.my breast are swollen,nipples r dark.I did a pregnsncy test but it came out negative. please can somebody help me.
please my menses usually flows for 6 or 7 days but this time it came fr only two days n was very light.my breast r swollen can I be pregnant
Ok here is my situation...my period came on the 10th and I was done one the 13th. My period last 6-7 days and I'm heavy! This time it was light,easy..and then last day it was a dark brown color! I'm fatigued and extremely emotional..lower back aches..and random cramping. And nauseous I  took a test today at 1130 am and it was negative...could I still be pregnant??? Someone please help me!!
I want to get pregnant.but.I.don't know if.I am I already took a pregnancy test and it came out negative but know.I'm.feeling hungry even if I already ate and I.was bleeding for two days know I'm.feeling like.everything boarders ME if I am pregnant I should.be like three weeks
Hi I'm patience my periods usually last 7 day for the past couple of mouths it's only lasted 4 days I've took 2 pregnancy test & Both of them came back negative each time what could be wrong someone help pleas
my cycle came 2/27-3/2 witch is pretty normal my and my bf have Intercourse almost everyday after my last day on 3/15 I started spotting little flow brownish color this lasted for two days thin it was gone my cycle isnt due till the 28 could I be pregnant havent took a hpt is this ib do anyone have any answers
ok I'm very confused....my period started march 12th and lasted 10 days. the first 3-4 days was brown light bleeding (enough to have to wear panty liner though), then it was my normal heavy red bleeding for 2-3 days, and then went back to brown light bleeding again for 3-4 days...since it completely stopped I have been lightly cramping, little bit of backache, and my breasts seem sore and nipples feel different too....could I be pregnant? my fiancé and I have been trying for 6 months now. when should I take a pregnancy test? would it even show up yet?
It could've been a very early miscarriage. Unfortunately when this happens, it happens around the same time as your period and the preg hormone is hard to pick up on a test unless you catch it the day you miscarry as it leaves your body quickly and it is so early on.
last month my period was suppose to be on the 7 and it was 2 weeks late and when it finally came, it just stay for 2 days, it was light and browish colored, this month its 2 weeks late again and its stay for 2 days when its usually 5-6 days and heavy... my period was always on time so i dont know what to think now. i use to have lower back pain but now i just feel moody and have lower abdomen pains.. can i be pregnant ?
hey am going through the same situation....my periods are normally red and heavy en alwys lasts for 5 to 6days.but this month its sort of different and weird..it was coming out a brownish colour sumtyms light pinkish en it wasnt a heavy flow en a few clots came out..I was expecting the flow to increase on the second day bt it ddn&#39;t instead it only lasted for three days...could I b pregnant please help?
I was on the depo for 9 months my April 5-18th I was supposed to get it again I missed the shot . On may 5th and 7th I had unprotected sex he nutted in me , on may 11th I got my period but it went away on may13th last night could i be pregnant?