Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
NEED ANY KIND OF HELP!!

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

NEED ANY KIND OF HELP!!

Alright...here is the story first....so i usually get my period around the beginning of the month...like the 5th or so...i got my period at its regular time in June(the 5th)....and i have a boyfriend who i have been having unprotected sex with before and after that date...but around July 10th or 11th i had sex with sumone else( used a condom) and i hadnt got my period yet in July....and i also had sex with my boyfriend a couple days after that as well..so does this mean i was pregnant before i had sex with this other guy(seeing as how i didnt get my period)? today i took a pregnancy test and found out i am pregnant....but i have been having morning sickness for the past week before i found out for sure today.....any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
Dates of conception are only an estimation. You had sex with two different people very close together. The only way to know who the father is would be to have a paternity test.  You can have one done while pregnant but there is a risk of miscarriage.
if with the other guy you used a condom than you should be ok they are not 100% guarantee but with you having unprotected sex with boyfriend i would say its his not the other guy but the only way to know 100% in a paternity test good luck with  your pregnancy and congrats
So having missed my period before i had sex with the other guy..isnt a factor?
It could be either guy.
Alright i was only wondering about that....i have one more question tho if u dont mind? i stared that preganancy tracker and it goes by your last period..and it says i would be 7 weeks pregnant....but if i got pregnant the day i had sex with the other guy then i would only be 20 days pregnant? im just confused sorry
Jessica, That is your boyfriends baby..
It is your boyfriends baby, there is no way that you conceived after you missed a period, you would have conceived and than a month or so later you would have missed your period, it is your boyfriends baby for sure...
I have the same problem I am pregnant and I am doubting who could be the real father of the baby in my womb, I had abortion in December 2014 and after that my period is in mess I had my period started January 29 after the abortion and on February it falls on the same date of 29 and ended in March 4, 2015 The problem is I had sex on march 24, 2015 without condom and I got my period in march 30 till april 3, 2015 but in my ultrasound I gave my LMP March 28 and here comes the bigger problem I had sex again on April 19, 2015 I love this guy very much and I couldnt afford to lose him this time. We are having problem with the result of my ultrasound It says there I am 9weeks and 6days pregnant My expected date in ultrasound says January 10,2016 and he told me we had sex for 7weeks how could I get pregnant for 9weeks and 6days. I really dont know now who is the father because I am really sure I had my period on March 30, 2015 after I had sex from the other guy. The AOG says Iam on 11weeks I dont understand the result of my ultrasound coz Iam not really good in counting and also my period sometimes doesnt fall in the same date. PLease help me, I am crying now because of this I dont wana lose my boyfriend. If he is not the father I dont wana be unfair to him also so please help me. I will be waiting your answers. Thank you so much and more power. I hope I can get through this.