Need some advice...
Hey guys, so I took a pregnancy test & it came out negative but according to my last period its around the 2 week mark but I've been having pregnancy syntoms did I take the pregnancy test too soon?? I haven't gone to the clinic because I'm scared I don't want to get my hopes up but this past week I've been tired, bloated,cramps,sore nipples and my boobs are leaking a little bit of colostrum. What do you guys think...?

2
1. Pregnant

0
2. Not Pregnant
bump
Well I had sex July 1 the same time and day my period started but my period came on again July 29 the day before it came I felt slight nausea and extreme tender breast and light cramping...around the 22 till the 26 then my period was light for 2 days but heavy for 2 and on my regular period im heavy from the start. So I took a (pt) on 7/28 and it was - but now for the past week going on 2 I been lighthead even more but now with headaches and bloated and on the toilet more doing number 2 and more moody I'm just scared am I pregnant?????