Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Night Sweats

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Night Sweats

Hi All!!

I am currently 12DPO and am wondering for night sweats could be a sign of pregnancy. I had one day of spotting on CD7 which I would think it could have been implantation bleeding. My BBT went triphasic on CD25 ... I'm currently on CD30 right now.

Anyways, for the past four nights I have been waking up drenched in sweat not just in the morning but through out the night too. Even DH has noticed. He ALWAYS puts his arm under my neck when we go to sleep and it usually stays there most of the night. Last night and the night before he said that he had to roll over to the other side of the bed for a while just to dry off ... GROSS I KNOW ... but last night he said that when he rolled back over to me that I was on FIRE!! I'm not running a fever or anything. I didn't take a test hiis morning but I did yesterday ... BFN ... I'm thinking about testing again in the morning. I have a FRER test this time. I've had a steady temp for the last three mornings. I'm thinking that if my temp is still the same or higher that I might test again. Now if it goes down ... I don't know if I'll test or not.

Sorry this is so long but does anyone know if the night sweating could be a sign?? I've also had a pretty nervous stomach lately as well. With BMs and vomiting (only twice) and constant nausea. I've also had tender nipples and BAD heartburn.

Please ... Please any thoughts or advice would be helpful.

Amanda 12DPO
I'm so glad to read this, was afraid I was mixing up perimenopause and pregnancy! LOL
I couldn't stand it any longer and decided to test tonight ... got a very faint BFP!!!!!

Gonna test again in the morning with another brand and see what it says ... trying not to get too excited right now.

Haven't even told DH about it ... he only knows I'm testing in the morning!!!!
You should take a hpt.  I got my bfp around 12dpo.  I am now 4weeks and 3 days preg.  I am sufferring from the night sweats, too.  My other symptoms are tender breasts and heartburn.  Good Luck!!!!
Congratulations, Amanda!  It all sounds very very good!
I certainly had my share of night sweats, and I have hot flashes too. Hope you get a +
I did 2 IVF (1 with meds/2nd natural) with donor egg and sperm with "great embryos" --no babies.
I am moving on from that heartbreak and am now adopting.  I can't afford to keep throwing money without a baby.  With adoption, there is greater hope (for me) of having a child at the end of the process.
Spent all of 2014 trying to have a baby (poked/prodded/medicated/2 transfers,, hysteroscopic myomectomy--fibroid remove in womb, etc.).  
The meds caused my weight to go up and down.
I had my last lupron shot in Sept/October.  My hot flashes hit full force in November 2014.  In January, I could not take it any more.  I bought soy milk, flax seed and chia seeds.  I eat the chia and flax seeds with my nuts/oatmeal.  I drink soy milk 2 or 3 days a week. (too much soy is not good for you I'm hearing), no more than a glass or mix with regular milk.  My night sweats (they were getting pretty bad) and hot flashes have greatly diminished.  My sleep has improved.  
I did not have hot flashes before the IVF treatments.
Did you have the baby?
****
Spent all of last year trying to have a baby (poked/prodded/medicated/2 transfers,, hysteroscopic myomectomy--fibroids remove in womb, etc.).  The meds caused my weight to go up and down.
I had my last lupron shot in Sept/October.  My hot flashes hit full force in November,  In January, I could not take it any more.  I bought soy milk, flax seed and chia seeds.  I eat the chia and flax seeds with my nuts/oatmeal.  I drink soy milk 2 or 3 days a week. (too much soy is not good for you I'm hearing), no more than a glass or mix with regular milk.  My night sweats (they were getting pretty bad) and hot flashes have greatly diminished.  My sleep has improved.  I did not have hot flashes before the IVF treatments.