Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
No Period, No Symptoms

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

No Period, No Symptoms

Hello! I am 24 years old, and my period is due, and  I have no symptoms of anything. Usually about 10 days before my period, I have almost every PMS symptom. Pregnancy came to my mind, but I keep thinking that I would have at least one symptom if I was pregnant. Is it possible to be pregnant and not have any symptoms? I tried looking it up, but it seems that women always say that it feels like their period is coming. If this probably isn't pregnancy, could there be something wrong or could it just be really late? Thanks!

It is very possible to not have any symptoms and still be pg. I've read numerous stories where women didn't have any symptoms and still was PG, heck even my bf didn't find out until she was 3months due to lack of symptoms and she also had an irregular period.  If you have a pretty regular cycle and AF is a no show I would def recommend taking a test, that's the only way to be sure

Keep me posted.
Thanks for the reply! My periods come anywhere from 30-40 days. I am on day 30. I came to this forum because if this was going to be a 40 day period, I would usually be having my PMS symptoms today. I guess I will wait a few more days before I take a test.
I am 5 weeks 3 days pregnant and in the beginning I had ni symptoms. Felt like normal pms- which for me was tender breasts that comes and goes. Took a test and it was positive.. Actually 14 tests lol. Since I've found out I'm pregnant, there has been days I feel absolutely nothing. I feel normal. I just said the other day how I feel normal and just like that I got constipation, really sore breasts, cramping off and on, and nausea like crazy.
No symptoms* sorry lol on my cell
it is def possible to still be pregnant... as u said ur cycles are usually 30-40 days and you are only on your 30th i would wait  a couple more days... there is also the possibility that you may be under stress and your period is being affected.. there are many different reason why you could be late, but if you think pregnancy is one of them i would rule that out first!! good luck!!
Hey! I know this is an older post but I am experiencing the same thing you encountered with your period right now.  Did you end up being pregnant??
Thanks!