Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
No penetration dark brown discharge
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

No penetration dark brown discharge

Around January 5th I was intimate with my boyfriend his penis touched the outside of my vagina but did not ever penetrate. There was not any semen present, so precum would be the only thing that could be possible. My last period started December 29th, and my ovulation date was January 12. It seems like I have a longer cycle but my periods aren't usually spot on with the day they should come. It is now February 3rd and I still haven't started my period. A few days ago I had a little bit of brown discharge spotting, but it was only amount and then stopped. A day or two after that I had some creamy whitish pink discharge. Then yesterday I had more brown, but still a small amount. Today I have a heavier amount.  I know brown and pink discharge can be a sign of pregnancy but for me it occurred way more than 14 days after (more like at least 21-23). I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative, but I've heard that they can be wrong early into pregnancy or that it could have been too diluted by me drinking too much water. What are the chances I could be pregnant?
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank