No period for 4 months.
This is going to sound ridiculous but I am terrified I'm pregnant. I don't even know what I had would count as "sex", he did penetrate me but he was only inside me for like 30 seconds so no ejaculation at all. He did complain the condom was too small which he why he had to stop. I haven't had my period for about 4 months now and my cycle is usually irregular, the closest to a normal cycle could be roughly every 40 days, but sometimes I miss a month but never this long. It might be that I'm stressed and thats whats keeping it off but I'm just wondering could I be pregnant from the above "sex" or am I just fretting for nothing? I haven't taken a HPT yet because I don't have money for one and I'm worried to go to the doctor cause honestly I'm not too comfortable with him sticking things in me..
Yes what you had was sex. 1 second or 1 hour, it makes no difference. Did he use a condom the entire time he was in you? If so, the odds of pregnancy would be slim to none. Stress can definitely cause an irregular cycle, and being irregular alone could do this too. You can get a pregnancy test from almost anywhere, even the dollar store. They're just as accurate as the more expensive ones, and cost less.