Not sure if pregnant.....

I have been recently tiring to have a baby for 2 months, my period was due yesterday however i started spotting on Thursday it was very light and it started off with brown discharge which i have never had only at the end of my period.When i get my periods i usually get them on time and they are always painful, really heavy and dark red. this time around it was medium flow bright pink and a little bit of dark red pieces. I dont know if this is implantation bleeding or normal period..... has anyone ever had this before??
Hi, if your period was due and spotting started on Thursday, chances are it is NOT implantation bleeding, which should've happened earlier on, right around your fertile days. Or, in other words, any implantation bleeding would've happened around the middle of the cycle.

This sounds more like an early period. Having said that, once unprotected sex is involved at any time, we cannot rule out a pregnancy. A home pregnancy test performed after you miss your period will tell you for certain. all the best!
HI thank you for your response i have done a pregnancy test and its negative do you think i should wait a few more days and then do another test as i am now experiencing very sore breasts.
yes, waiting a few more days and repeating the preg test is recommended. however, sore breasts, nausea, headches etc. are general conditions that may or may not be pregnancy symtpoms.We can never go by them to conclude it's a pregnancy.