Aa
A
A
Close
Not sure whats going on
This is what i wrote earlier tonight seen below amd then I went to the toilet amd the discharge looked yellow n smelt 'blood like' sorry i know tmi, i thought that was the begininng of AF but now its gone back to clear discharge with no sign of period~.    The 2 tests I took, i did them at 10pm at night at 7 days late and 8:30pm on 8 days late. Would this have made a difference in the result? Would it have been better doing this at a different time of day? I used a Clear blue for first one and a supermarket cheap brand the next time. Even though I did not try and conceive and if i am pregnant it would be as a result of a 1 off 'withdrawal' method with my husband during ovulation time, I am scared to do another test as the negative result makes me sad. Ive been having period like cramps and sore breasts along with a 'wet' feeling down there but no period anywhere to be seen. I will be 2 weeks late tomorrow.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hey its best to test first thing n the morning as soon u wake up I hope this help
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Good luck;)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources