Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Nt sure if im pregnant

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Nt sure if im pregnant

Me and my partner have been trying for another child and i got my period for only 4 days and usually they last for near a week. I got my period on the 28th of last month and only lasted 4 days. Usually they r longer then that. We have been having intercourse before and after my period.
I have started 2 get really bad back aches and headaches all the time. All i wanna do is eat. I have turned of drinking any sprits. Im tried all the time. Im finding it hard to sleep of a night. Looks like my tummy is getting bigger. I alrwady have 4 kids but it has been over 5 yrs nw since i have had my last child and i feel stupid cause i should knw with having 4 kids but all my pregnancy have been so different. I dnt wanna go dr and then get bombed out. Any advice would be helpful.
For your stomach to be larger you would have to be several weeks along. In early pregnancy there's just nothing (outside of bloat, which occurs pregnant or not) to cause it. In general, your symptoms mean and tell nothing. It doesn't matter how often you've been pregnant, it doesn't mean you'll know or should. I would strongly recommend seeing your doctor for blood testing.
I am thinking that i am pregnant cause i am getting headaches and starting to feel dizzy and getting heartburn. Im of 2 the dr 2morrow 2 fund out. Hoping that i dnt go dwn and look like a idolt..