Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
One more question..

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

One more question..

I know I keep asking question about the depo shot and pregnancy but im 18 and have a one year old boy, I kinda want another baby but then again i want to wait so ive been getting scared easily with being on the depo and everything. so heres my question:: I finally stopped bleeding from the depo which i am happy about but about a month ago i had unprotected sex with my fiance, now i am having alot of cervical fluid and have gotten sick twice in the mornings now. I went to the doctor the first time it happened and got a pee test done but i figured the depo wouldnt give me the right answer since it was leaving my body so i asked if they could get me a blood work pregnancy test done an they wouldnt. so im asking you guys since in my other questions you help and pretty much all of you know what your talking about..

i would also like to say thanks to anyone who has commented on my questions really do appreciate the answers..
Get the blood work. I got pregnant in deppo and it didn't show up on the tests but showed up on the blood work
would having cervical fluid (discharge) be a sign of pregnancy? And when I asked the woman to order me one she said she couldnt unless the pee test came back positive.