Ovulation. Please help???
Ok,  please tell me, how many days past your period u r most fertile????  I had sex with my husband 4 times this weekend, 2 times Friday night, and 2 times on Saturday night, and got off my period like Wednesday or Thursday before.  Can anyone please give me some input???
So my question is doing it 4 times in 2 days could I get pregnant.  I so want to be!!!!   I need this Christmas present!!!
depends how long your cycle is and how many days you have your period. Mine is a 25 day cycle and I only have my period for 5 days so normally on the 5th day after my period Im more fertile for 6 days... I have an app on my phone called mydays x its really good you put in the day you had your period and when it finished and it tells you when your fertile days are and your ovulation day
So can u get pregnant within 3 to 5 days after your period.  I will go to that app and try to figure it out .  I so want to be pregnant  And how many days after u have sex does all that stay in ur system to fertilize?????
I put the mydays x in my app and got nothing????
I put in the ovulation calendar the first day of my last period and how many days they usually run and it said my most fertile days would be the last day of November to the 5th of dec.  so to me that is good news.  
Sorry Im at work Ive just checked this again... What sort of phone do you have? if you do a search in the apps for an ovulation calander a heap of them should come up.. I have an android phone and I use MyDays X.. its a really good app to also track your period as well... Just remember that sperm can live inside of you for about 4 days I think it is... some people like to have sex in the morning then at night then have sex every second day until the day your suppose to ovulate... good luck just try to keep calm and not think about it to much because you might talk yourself into being pregnant when you arent and delay your period
Thanks.  I kept thinking the more we do it and the more  sperm the better the chance?  Stupid huh??  I have and I phone 3.  But like I said,  I used the ovulation calendar and that it said it was most fertile from the 31st till the 4th or 5th. I will try not to think about it,  but that would be the greatest gift.  It also said my next fertile says would be the 24th thru the 29th.  I just hope this weekend took.  
One more thing,  can I ask u your age???  Does age have anything to do with how fertile u might be????
Im 35 they say the older you get the harder it can be... I think they say after 35 it starts to get hard to fall pregnant but I think it all comes down to how fertile you are... Some females get pregnant at 40 odd
I'm 43,  but I want this so bad...