Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
PREGNANT AFTER TUBAL LIGATION

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

PREGNANT AFTER TUBAL LIGATION

I had my tubes burned almost 8 years ago. I was 25 when I had it done and now I'm 32 years. I recently missed my period and experience craping. I took a home pregnancy test and it was negative. What are the chances that I might be pregnant or that my tubes came back together again? I wouldn't mind another baby but the curiousity is killing me. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. My husband is worried and so am I.
The dr. said the chances are higher to get pregnant closer to 10 yrs and over of being tied.
Thanks for the response. What do you mean when you say "over of being tied"?

So do you think I just missed it or could there be a reason behind missing my period? I'm very regular before this missed period? Having intercourse hurts and I'm having lots of discharge. What could this be?
There is always a slight chance that you could be pregnant.  Very slight.  It problaby is something else.  Stress has alot to do with it.  Are you under more stress than usual.  I think what the other person was meaning is if your tubes have been tied for ten years or more.  Let us know how your Dr. Appointment goes.  I missed my period in January for unknown reasons.  I would definatly goto the Dr. though.  Good luck.
Thank you. I wish I'm pregnant but hope its not a tubal. I don't easily stress. I haven't had any stress lately or any reason to stress. My husband and I are more active then normal (if you know what I mean) Well we go through our days where be without being together (intercourse) and I don't know if this could have caused it.
If you had a tubal ligation and they "Burned" your tubes it is almost impossible to get pregnant.  However, if you had them tied then there is a possibility that you could be pregnant.
I am going through the same thing.  I had my TL in 2001 and it has been regular/normal.  But my last period was 4/6/2006 and I am having signs as if I was pregnant.  I am very tired and sleeping all the time.  I have little cramps but they are not like period cramps.  I have taking 2 pregnancy test and one was negative the first time and the other one did not register at all.  I don't know what to do, but try another test later on this week.  If any one has any suggestions please let me know.
I had my tubes tied in 2004. This past month i took a preg. test and it wouldn't say ya or nay. I finally went to my doctor and he did an ultrasound and found nothing. We did blood work and it came back that my pregnacy hormones were elevated. So he stated that I might have a tubal pregnacy. We set up for a D&C, wich turned out to be an unfertlized egg that laid in my tubes. He told me that I am at risk of 50/50 to get pregnant with having my tubes tied instead of being burnt. The pregnacy can be just like what happened, outer utren pregnacy or eptopic. I was also informed that later in life without a reversal I will have a greater risk of getting pregnant.
I am 31 years old and I had my tubes tied six years ago. But I have recently been more tired than usual. I have had some nausea mostly in the mornings. I'm not under any stress at all and I do have two children that live at home with me. My boyfriend thinks I'm pregnant but I was told that your tubes would only untie at your 10 year mark. Is this true? I'm scared to death because I had no plans on having anymore children.
recently I spotted for a couple of days my period ended about 18 days ago this past saturday I bled for a few hours then stopped my tubes are tied for about 6 yrs my boyfriend and I just started having intercourse (we did the foreplay thing prior) and 2x we didnt use a condom (my last period was sept 04-09, 2008) why did this happen. Also my periods have b...
I have had my tubes clipped and burnt since I was 23 years old after having 4 children.  I am 31 now and have a good man with no children. I feel really bad about what I did years ago.  My problem is that my so-called period came on 8/27/08. It was spotting of 3 days with cramps. It was also very light. I only needed a pantyliner. Now on 9/17/08, I got a period of bright red, heavy, small clots ( I haven't seen them in a while). Also, my period has not been bright red like that for as long as I can remember.  My period has always been regular.  I don't know if it was a miscarriage or what. I want to know, what are the chances of a miracle happening for my fiance and I.
I am 37 years old. I had my tubes tied but not sure if they were burnt. This was back in 1999 after my daughter was born. I can not get ahold of doctor that did it. I want another with my fiancee. I have been real tired and going to bathroom more than usaulmy periods have been wacked this month I only bleed one day and that was after intercourse.My breast are tender my belly is getting big I am always hungry but feel sick after I eat. If he is on top and puts preasure on my belly it is very uncomfortable. I have been crampy.  I took a home test that shows nagitive. He says I am pregant He also has been tired and feels like he is having symtoms (symptoms) some men do I think! Could I be pregant Could this be a blessing we really want one. I feel sick through out the day can this happen too? What can I do to get pregant without having a reversal done?
Please visit our new community.  Press on the link below.

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-After-Tubal-Ligation-Surgery/show/599?
WHEN I WAS 27 HAD MY 4TH CHILD AND DICIDED TO HAVE MY TUBES TIED I WENT TO THE DOCTORS AND HAD IT DONE A 31 YEAR OLD AND HAVE SOME ODD SIMTIMS DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE BUT MY BELLY IS SWOLLIN GETTING DIZZY NAUSES AND TIRED WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE
My name is Shannon I had my tubes tied back in 2002. An I going to the bathroom more, an my nipples an boobs are a little sore, but I have a consent pain down in my stomach like cramps but its not cramps. It comes an goes. An I went an had a test today. Can one tell me what is going on. As far as I know my tubes was to be tied, not sure if anything else was done. An my stomach goes hard an then soft through out the day.
I had my tubal ligation burned whole nine. Now I want to have another child. I was told by my doctor they could repair the tubes by reconnecting them a little expensive though. Wondering if their trying to make money or if this could work. Anyone tried it?
in oct. 2005 i had my tubes tied and cut... but since december 2009 i've been very tired and sleepy... that month my period was a week late and only lasted for 2 days... i've noticed this month that my cloths fix differnetly.. my shirts feel more snuggle my jeans are tighter around the wait and buttucks area... ive weight myself but only have gained a pound..  which is weird... at first i thought the dryer was shrinking my cloths but only i have this issue in my home... could this b sighns of my hormon level being to high???? some1 please help  
I have to say, that I'm sooo happy I'm not the only women out there wanting more children.  I have 6 and my 'baby' is 5.  I have kept pushing away my desire for more children.  I haven't ever wanted to encourage selfishness.  Well, I am having pain in my back.  It's not in my muscles or bones, but it seems to be that one nerve thing that I remember going through, beginning with 3rd baby.  Last night while vacuuming, I had to stop because of this.  Now today it's just as problemsome.  When I walk, using my left leg seems to pull on this nerve or something.  My husband and I have both dreamed of having more children.  When I had the tubal done, it was because he was thinking of staying in the military.  Well at that time, I told him that I couldn't handle having a baby every year while he runs off in the military, so I decided to have the tubal.  Since then, he got out only 1 year after our baby was born.  We've been out and living life to the fullest together.  About 2-3 years after our baby was born, we started wanting more babies.  He has been more settled as a daddy and husband.  

I'm sorry to be so long on here.  I just really want to share my story too :(  I'm feeling very emotional.  Last night we were talking and had to think that it may be the flu.  We're both fearful in thinking I may be with-child.  Especially because it could be ectoptic.  If I miss a period, I'll make an appointment.  

We want more children too, but can't afford the surgery.  I'm 31 and REGRET horribly having had that surgery.  I really would like to be ANGRY at the hospital and doctor who did it.  They let me make that decision while in my pregnancy, and did it right after our baby was born.  That really should be against the law.  I wish there were a law that doesn't allow a women to make that decision until one year after her baby was born.  

Well, I suppose I've let enough out.  My heart goes out to all you ladies who want to birth children and be with-child!!!  I am truly thankful for our 6 children.  Our 6 BLESSINGS!!  They all want mommy to have another baby.  Our 8 year old prays every night at our family devotions for God to bless mommy with another baby.  When we babysit, even my 12 year old son says that he wants us to have more babies.  He says that we need to adopt.  Sigh....

Thanks all for reading and listening and understanding!!
Wow, im not the only one...I just turned 30 and had my tubes cut and burned after my third child in 2002.  Can they reattach??? I have read that if you gpt the surgery before 25 that there is a chance because your body hasnt stopped growing.  I was 22 when I got it done.  I have recently remarried and would love to have another baby..Last month period was 3 weeks late then when i did get it it was abnormal..i have put some pounds on and i am always hungry..Husband just left to get a pregnancy test, so I guess we will see...Very scared that if i was that i may miscarry...IS IT POSSIABLE????????????????????????
very curious to what has happend with you all.....i read alot of you with symptoms and taking tests... are preggers or not.. and if so. how many are "normal" pregnancies..
i am 30 yrs old and i have 2 girls. i had my tubes tied in 2002 not sure if they were burned and cut. here recently i have had numb hands and fingers everyday, and my feet itch like crazy. I have really bad pain in my upper stomach, really bad worse than giving birth. I had a period for only 5 hours (weird, never done that before) and cramping in my stomach too. I know how my body reacts when i have a period and its doing what it usually does but there is no blood.but the cramping in my stomach, i hope its not a tubal and why i am having that bad pain, can someone please explain what is happening, bc i would like to know... and then what happens if you are pregnant?????????????????????????????????????????????
ok, so i had my tubes clipped and burned in 2004. i'm about to be 28 and for the past year i've found myself having baby fever.i have been with my boyfriend and we are talking about mariage and he has no kids yet (i have 2) he is the last male of his family name and is in the army )frontline infintry)so it's pretty important that he has children one day. so i came to this site hoping i would find some answers, though i see alot of similar situations, there are no answers to them. i'm desprately trying to find some salutions to my delehma. like probabilities without surgery, or with surgery what the percentages are for pregnancy.
I had my tubes tied in 2002. I have been having the same symptoms. I am a mother of five. I want to have another baby. I regret the fact that I had the surgery. I missed my period last month, it came this month an it wasn't normal. I t was there for like a day and a half. I have been having this nervous feeling and lower back pains like it did when I was pregnant before. Could I be pregnant.
It+is+a+posibility+that+you+may+be+pregnant.the+best+thing+to+do+is+go+to+the+doctor+and+have+a+blood+test+done.they+are+more+accurate+than+home+pregnancy+test,best+wishes+.
SO THE BOTTOM LINE IS AFTER HAVING AN TUBALIGATION THERE'S ANYTIHING THAT COULD BE DID TO REVERSE THE DECISION THAT WAS MADE. SO I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO ADOPT AN CHILDREN. I'M 42  I HAVE HAD MY TUBALIGATION DONE 21 YEARS AGO, NOW THAT I HAVE FOUND THE MAN OF MY DREAMS , I CAN'T GIVE HIM AN CHILDREN. HE SAY HE'S OK WITH NOT HAVING ANY CHILDREN, BUT THIS IS MY FIRST TIME IN 21 YEARS THINKING ABOUT HAVE CHILDREN.
Hi after reading these comments I just want to say that yes its possible to fall pregnant after a tubal ligation, some women manage to have a normal pregnancy, others will end up with an eptopic one or miscarry.. I had my tubes tied 20 yrs ago wen i was 23, to the drs credit he did try n talk me out of it.. I was young n had 3 kids.. but at that time I didnt think my marriage would end or that I would want more babies. Since then my marriage ended n would love nothing more than to have at least 2 babies with my finance who has no children of his own. I have had 2 known miscarriages n 2 possibles. I was told after 10 yrs the chances increase of falling pregnant.
To the women who want to know wat they can do apart from a reversal, There is IVF... Here in South Australia its about 6 grand for a reversal n just under that for IVF depending on how many attempts are made before you fall pregnant. BUT with IVF you can claim 85% back thru medicare.. where as a reversal there is no medicare rebate. A totally stupid law I must say.
Hope this helps :)
I am 37 I have had my tubes tied for 15 yrs I missed my period last mth I have never missed a period and I don't no if I am ready for me kids I need some advise and my kids are 22 20 and 15 and I have a grandson who just turned 2
I had my tubes tied 2 years ago as of yesterday, my last period was on Feb.15the on march 12 got what i thought was going to be my period, lasted 1 1/2 days and was gone.  Took 4 pregnacy test in the past two days and all are +!  So im eighter pregnant or my body is playing tricks on me!! Going to wait till next week take another one and if its + too will call my Doc.!
I know how all of you women feel. I'm 29 and had my tubes tied after the birth of my second son who turns 5 this year. My ob did it during my c-section. He pretty much bullied me into it. He said being cut on too many times is dangerous. Both my kids were delivered by csection. I regret it, and have looked into the reversal. My tubes were cut, and burnt. My husband didn't want anymore children at the time. Now he thinks about it, and says I shouldn't have gotten my tubal done.I got my pathology report from my tubal ligation, and the tubal reversal center said I'm a great patient for a reversal and have a high success rate of getting pregnant again because I have so much fallopian tube left. Your fallopian tubes are about 10centimeters long. I only had 0.8 removed off the right and 1.2centimeters removed off the left, and then they were burnt. So they said they have enough left to repair and have two functional tubes. I was also told having your tubes burnt as long as the doctor has performed the procedure correctly you will not get pregnant again. I have known women to get pregnant after ligation but not cauterization(burning). Some doctors say nothing is full proof some say it is. My ob told me I would never conceive again. I have a new gyn now because I have moved, and he said regardless of whether or not your tubes have been burnt, just tied, or clamped you can still conceive. They are only 99.9% the first year and each year it becomes slightly more likely to conceive. To me if God wants you to have another baby you will. If you don't conceive it wasn't meant to be. I agree women should not be allowed to have a tubal ligation done at the time of delivery. You should have to wait until 1 year postpartum!!! I regret mine, and it has caused me to have a heavier than normal cycle.  I just pray God forgives me for making a very bad decision regarding my body. Good Luck to all of you, and I hope God blesses each of you.
I had my tubes tied three years. And everyone tells me that I still have a chance of getting pregnant. Recently my husband and I just went on our second anniversary and he ask me was I pregnant. For a while I been tired, sleepy a lil cramping and the most crazy thing is movements in my stomach. Someone please help me with this one
HI I TWO  KNOW THE FEELING  OF WANTING A BABY AFTER HAVING A TUBAL.... I JUST GOT MARRIED APRIL 16... AND  MY HUSBAND DONT HAVE ANY CHILDREN BUT I HAVE FOR SONS I HAD MY TUBES TIED WHEN I WAS 25 I AM NOW 31 MY LAST PERIOD WAS FEB 18,....( MY BIRTHDAY) I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON BUT I PRAY ALL THE TIME THAT I AM WITH CHILD THAT WOULD BE GREAT......MY BIGGIES REGRET IS HAVING A TUBAL....AND THE DOCTOR TOLD ME SO....PUT I JUST NEW I DIDNT WANT ANYMORE KIDS ...GUESS I NEW WRONG I JUST HOPE IM THAT % THAT GET PREGNANT
I found it very interesting reading all of your comments and common struggles with regret after tubal ligation.  Here is what I know.  I am a mother of 5 and I had my tubal ligation in 2005, when my baby was 2 years old.  I made this decision based on many reasons but mainly because I felt that my other 4 children had sacrificed enough "Mommy time".  I spent 10 years pregnant and nursing and I can honestly say, with no reservations that it was difficult to give my older children exactly what they needed.  I am also a prenatal/postnatal educator and had a very enlightening experience while visiting a first time postnatal mother.  She had given birth to a normal sized baby, vaginally - normal pregnancy and routine delivery but this poor woman's pelvic floor muscles had been completely destroyed and she was now enduring physiotherapy and was a candidate for surgery to correct the situation.  I left that appointment thinking, "How many times am I going to test fate?"  I had traumatized my body 5 times - without any consequence and YES, pregnancy really is a difficult thing to put your body through, taking up to 1 full year to heal completely.  My mind was made up and I had the surgery, without a hestitation.  Fast forward 4 years.....my baby went to school full time and I nearly died of loneliness.  I cried nearly every day for 3 months.  If I could have had another baby at that time, I would have.  But then I thought about what was really happening for me.  I was mourning,pure and simple. Mourning the loss of having a child at home with me, full time.  Since I had become a mother at the age of 20, all I knew in my adult life was nurturing a small baby, toddler, or preschooler and all of a sudden, I was alone.  I then realized that I would never get over this sense of loss, one or 10 babies later.  It was time for me to deal with this natural transition, find something to do for myself, start enjoying life as a mother whose children were growing and start to enjoy the freedom of being able to indulge and invest in ME!  I know this is long winded but I just wanted to share that there is no time in life for regrets!  It's hard for some of us to move forward from this stage but man, it feels great to let it go whole heartedly and feel truly blessed with the children you have!  
I had a tubal ligation done almost 3 years ago, I was told that mine were cut and burnt and about 2 weeks ago I suffered a miscarriage after one of my tubes grew back together. I immediately went to see my ob who told me that I know have a 66% chance of having a normal pregnancy and that if I didn't want anymore children to consider birth control! I am proof they can grow back!
I had mines cut and burned (so I was told) almost 9 years ago, and now I want another baby. You just gave me a little hope!
I tied and burned my tubes in 06 after the birth of my 3rd child, i married and assumed we were good bring that we hardly 5 kids in total (he had 2 before us.) And i swore we would never part. So we did, its 5 yrs later I'm inlove and i want my #4. Reversal is about 6 thousand but they tied them for free! Ive been having pregnancy like pains and habits, im 30 now and i know my body very well. I do want another but I'm afraid if it turns out to be a tubal pregnancy. I do hope God forgives for taking a blessing he gave us somebody for granted and blesses my partner and i with another child.
I have two daugthers ages 9 and 11 and I'm remarrying next year. I had my tubes clamped, tied and burned in 02. Is there a medical way that I could possibly have one more child, or is it a done deal for more children?
I am 41 years old.  My youngest daughter just turned 18 only a few days ago.  The day after she was born Aug 1993, I had my tubes clamped, tied and burned.   I am now 8 days late on my period.  My daughters tease me about being pregnant... But I can't be after 18 years.  Can I?  I do not wish to have any more children and know I my girls will soon be bringing children into this world.  But as for me...I am done.   Please someone please confirm that it is not possible!!
I had an etopic preg. in 2003 which resulted in one of my tubes rupture. i had a son in 2005 then after a month after he was born they tied my only tube left. Since then I have recently gotten remarried and now would love to have a baby with my husband. Is it possible? There r days I feel preg but every test even blood work comes back neg. and we both get disappointed
If anyone could answer this Id really appreciate it. I am 26 years old and I had my tubes when i had my last child in 2006. I didnt want to have anymore kids cause of the situation I was in. I have 3 boys and im now no longer with their father but im n a new relationship and we have been together almost 2 years. We now want kids but my tubes are tied. My period started on 9-8-11 n it stopped on 9-11-11 before i started my period i was experiencing dizziness n tiredness, and everytime i almost got done with my food id start to get nauseous. My boobs had been hurting but not too much. Now that my period has stopped im still having these symptoms and ive been having brownish discharge and that usually just happens once my period stops but its been a day and half now. We were thinking about getting a tubal reversal but i dnt know yet. Has anyone been through this and was actually had a normal pregnancy? I want to take a pt test but scared itll come out negative. Sometimes i feel like im pregnant but then im like theres no way because my tubes are tied. Please help!!! If anyone reads Can u let me know if u have been through this??? Thank u
ok na i had a clamp put on my tube 13 years ago lately i feel sick belly look like iam bout 5 months i feel like stuff be moving i have my cyle but it don't have a smell and we know how blood can smell so tell me what's going on i scared my hubby don't have any and my girl is 13 16
I had my tubal in 96 is there a Chance I can get pregnant again I really want a baby
I believe that with God anything is possible as well, I love your comment and appreciate your walk of faith with God..God bless you always
I had my tubes tied cut burn in nov of 2010 after my 3rd child which is 5 but I have not had a period since june 2011 is their any chances i could be pregnant or am i just stressing myself its a scary feeling.
I had my TL done 16 years ago....my periods have always been regular. Before my TL they were 5 to 7 days long and after the procedure they became shorter, lasting 3 to 5 days.  The last two months my periods have stopped after only 2 days, and along with that the PG symptoms.  I am already a grandmother of two, and 42....what to think?  Pregnancy? Hormone dysfunction?  or is menopause knocking at my door?
I just want to say I read your response to the many posts about preg after TL and how most were devastated.
Your story/post was so well written and indepth, (NOT long winded at ALL!) also a GREAT read! Thanks for the inspiration, the REALITY check, and yeah...the advice to alll of us maternal mood monsters! We just have to LET GO, LET GOD!
Thanks again..
TOTALLY enjoyed that read. You should REALLY consider writing as a hobbie or more...
Trina Cameron
I had my tubes cut tied and burned in 06 and became preagnant in 09 and went to three month term and miscaried due to negative preagnancy test a period and stress it wasn't till a papsmear I had an emergancy suction of a fetus removed from my body so it is possible to become preagnant under the circumstance.
I had my tubes cut tied n burnt back in 2003 after my 4th baby..I had them done bcuz i was in an abusive relationship..Now i'm with the man of my dreams and we want a baby together..Have you gotten any information on reversals?please let me know my email is ***@****
Well i have to kown was anybody having a baby?  I'm 32 and my husband was the one said i missed my (.). I have 3 kids and adopting  a 2 yr old. But i would love to have one more little girl, i've all boys. but had a TL.
Hi I'm 27 years old and I had my tubes cut and  burned 5 years ago but for the last couples of weeks I been feelin real different bloat it, dizzy, naused it, going to the bathroom constantly... It's that a sign that I could be pregnant... Or it could be something else can someone please help me...
I had my tubes cut tied and burnt in June 2010 after having my 6th child now I have been having symptoms and so has my boyfriend my periods were normal til past couple months could I be pregnant
I laugh at ppl when they say its impossible..first of all its been known for tubes to grow back after so many years, that being cut and burned..i would know because mine grew back together and I had a miscarriage..i cried holding my baby..i went to an obgy to have another surgery and she was supposed to clamp my tubes but instead she said she cut my tubes out..later on I had a miscarriage twice..i give up on surgeries..but never say its impossible!!
i  had an  tubil  pregnancy  in  april  of  2009  where  they  then  removed  my  left  tube  and  ovairy,,and  said  it  would  be  hard  to  conceive,,in on july  12,,2010  i  had  twin  boys,,,there  my  lil,,mircles  i  love them,,, i  also  havea 15  and  a14  year  old  boys,,,so blessed  with  them  all,,
Hi, I am 25 yrs old and have 3 kids I had my tubes tied in aug 08. It's April 06,2012 and i hadnt had a period since feb around the 21st and im thinkin i might be pregnant!! I have sick spells they come and go. I dont know how long should i wait until i go 2 the dr.? I havent tooken any pregnancy tests. What should i do???
i had a tubal done 4 years ago i was late on my period ,and i got it on a thursday late afternoon and i was off bye friday nite could i be pg or and i just worried for nothing..
I'm 37, I had a tubal ligation last year in June of 2011. Currently, I am 3 months pregnant, and the ultra sound shows that everything looks normal. My tubal ligation failed within a year after having it done. I'm proof that getting pregnant after a tubal is possible.
Iam 37 yrs old.i had my tubes cut and burnt last year 2011 after my forth baby.I really regret this unwise decision. I pray that GOD forgives me. I cry each passing day as  i call for GOD's mercy and forgiveness. I hv jst learnt that iam not the only one in this situation.
Thank you for the inspiration.I know that the GOD we serve is just and equitable to  show us mercy and  indeed to 4give his daughters who make such decisions under duress.
Doctors must be orianted never to discuss BTL with their patients immediately after child birth. I gravely regreate the decision.I cry each passing day. It is my wish that GOD 4gives me and grants me the pride of womanhood once more. To all the ladies in my situation, with GOD nothing is impossible.
im 26 yrs old. i had my tubes tied 4 months ago and my period are always 3-4 days late but this months it was 7days late. is there something wrong!!!  
You are an inspiration, pls tok to me. How was your tubal done. Did you have them cut & burnt? or you jst had them tied? pls give more information. You have just given me hope.
God bless you. Plse take care of that little life growing in you. Its so  precious belive me.
Thank you very much you too for the info.I really get encouraged and can c hope at the end of the tunnel.
Stay blessed.
Hi, sista;) we have 2 kids and adopted 2 and now i find myself wanting to be pregnant yet in 2001 I did have a tubal ligation.  Its bben 11 years since that time and had dreams of a baby girl andhave had many of our congregation  prayed over me for conception to happen.  I went home and prayed and said God are you for real that you would do this for me. If so i want a sign right now. I asked that when i opened my bible that it would open up to a passage about anything to do with babies and God talked to m all right.  i openedwith my eyes tightly closed and my bible is opened and at random i point to aything and said Lord this is ur sign to me tell me Lord and it said the words about conception, birth, infant etc..God is faithful and is so mindful of us that He would Bless us with our desires so even now I beleive Him and take Him at His word and know i will be pregnant soon enough because that prayer i prayed was not by NO coincedence at all. Have child like Faith and Believe Jesus Christ is the same yesterday today and forever Faithful.
Stay Blessed, ***@****  
Lilly
We are kind of in the same boat. I have a 9ry old daughter and a 6yr old son. I had my tubal done with the c-section of my youngest, which was in 06. I haven't had a period since Feb. 20th, and here it is April 8th. I did spot for 1 day maybe 2weeks ago. I do have severe cramping on and off since last month. It feels like I should be on my period but nothing is there. I took a PG test about a week ago and it was negative. I'm not sure what the deal is?!
I had my tubes clamped 3 and a half years ago. My periods are always very regular and very heavy. I should have started one week ago and have had some cramping for about 2 weeks. Today I started spotting but its only when I wipe and so lite I can barely see it. What can this be? Can I be pregnant?
I am 27years old, and had a tubal ligation in 2009. Mine were cauterized. My periods have been very heavy and full of clots ever since. Doctor said I have post tubal ligation syndrome. My periods also last from 7 to11 days.

So... on july 30th 2013(10pm) I started my cycle(which was two days late). It was very light in flow and bright red. no clots and only bled light-medium flow with no cramps. Then on august 4th it stopped. August 15th I noticed very light pink tinge when I wiped after using bathroom. This continued for two hours or so with only a few minutes of mild cramping. I brushed it of as ovulation implating. But this continued on the morning of the 16th. The 17th and 18th I was uncontrollably sleepy, groggy. I also was very nausous (16th-17th) no throwing up but visually sensitive to gross. Stuff.
Today august 19th I am having shap almost pinching pain in my lower right hip are of pelvis. Not constant and dissapears as soon as it happens. I have also had a chubbier belly than normal and breast have gone up and held a full cup size since last period.
I am curious if anyone thinks I am pergnant or may have a tubal preg. I have no insurance, so unless I have to I would rather not see a dr.
thank you so much you gave me hope  i had my TBL done in 1995 im in a new marriege my husband has no childreen i recently missed my period and i just know in my heart that i am pregnant thank you again for giving me hope !
I had a tubal in july 2010. M y last perid was 8-15-13 but it only lasted 1 day with light occasional spotting for 2 days. NOW i am 4 days late with no sign of my period and im experiencing lots of clear discharge and little nausea. i took a home family dollar test yesterday and it was neg. Im debating on going to the doc tomorrow.
i want one more to and i agree with you fully i finally married and met the guy of my dreams but latly i have had all the signs even movment but not in just my tummy in my ribs i had a tubal in 05 and regret it now i am scared i had such bad pains i told the boys i felt like mommy was havin another baby what i felt was contractions bad one omg can i b prego and not know it  i am scared and hopeful
Its posible to get pregnant with tubes burnt i had mine done 7 years ago after my 4th c-section. Symptons were BLOATING,MISSED PERIOD,FATIGUE im now 4months pregnant (: You'd be amazed as to how much people have had a baby after tubes burnt! It is risky But NEVER IMPOSSIBLE Doctors may say you cant! But our body is an amazing thing (: Good luck!
Well I'm 26 years old and have for beautiful children. Last year after my forth one I had a tubal ligation, my Dr. said how she does it there is very slim chance a reversal could be done and that it was a permanent fix. I'm having all symptoms and am now very scared! First off could I really be pregnant (right now I'd only be about 3 weeks to early to tell so I'm freaking out) Secondly how in the world am I suppose to tell anyone and them actually be happy for me and not freak out? I just want to cry I feel completely alone!
Can you be pregnant after 3 months of having your TL?
its been five years sine i got my tube ligation tubes are burnt miss my period and fee like vomiting all the time it is possible i can be pregnant