Paranoid about being pregnant!
I had unprotected sex just over a week ago. I'd just finished my period (We did it on the day that I finished) He didn't come inside me and we stopped after 5 minutes, maybe less, as we didn't want to risk it without a condom.
Due to paranoia and fear there was possible pre-***, I took the emergency morning after pill anyway, within the 72 hour timeframe.
Yesterday (6 days after taking the emergency contraception) I started bleeding like a period though not as heavy, apparently called withdrawal bleeding? It's still going now and it just feels like a normal period but I've had no cramps.
I'm not due to get my actual period for another two weeks.

What does this mean/is this normal? Can I rule out pregnancy?
I'm 21 and not ready for kids so I'm feeling very anxious.

Thank you in advance!!
It is very, very doubtful you are pregnant. Emergency contraception is a huge dose of hormones that can cause significant changes to your cycle and symptoms. I strongly suggest getting on a reliable form of birth control to keep you proteced.