Paranoid or pregnant?
I am on BC, but terrible about taking it on time. I've been OKAY this month, but did miss one or two pills. Because of this I had a break through period that actually lasted a normal 6 days. I continued taking this pills throughout this and had unprotected sex while still bleeding (only a little) and two days later. He pulled out both times. A weekend later (last weekend), I had a little spotting. This is normal for me especially since I was due to start my period the following week. I usually start Sunday, but when I am good on the pills, Tuesday or Wednesday. Sunday my boobs hurt and looked different. This scared me to death. I was also experiencing other weird symtoms like burping and sneezing. I worried myself sick to the point I could not eat or sleep. Today is Tuesday and I have started what seems to be my period. It is light, but normal and obviously on time. I feel as I normally would when on it - crampy, hungry, and emotional. Could I still be pregnant?

* I DO NOT want to be. I am only 18, in college, and have a very strict family. After this, whether it is a scare or not, I will NEVER have unprotected sex again until I am ready to have a child.