Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Period 47 days late, preggo symptoms for 3 weeks

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Hi all- quick synopsis... my period is 47 days late, dh and I have been ttc for 2 years; symptoms I've had now for about 3 weeks straight are: nausea( off an on through the day) sometimes extreme sometimes heartburn and sour stomach, increased discharge (no itch/odor), mild headache off & on, increased hunger (nausea to ravenous in about 10 seconds, then back to nausea), mood swings, extremely very very sore breasts/nipples (never have with pms ever), cramps/aches in pelvic area and lower abdomen, a strange fullness in my pelvic area (feels like I'm on my period, but no bleeding at all); I've taken about 4 hpts in the last 3 weeks, all negative; however I have an aunt that never tested positive, they found her baby accidentally during gallbladder surgery; I don't know.... I just feel different. I mean I've had scares before but then I got period. I've never been this late before and never had all of these symptoms at the same time and for this long. I don't have insurance for another 90 days, so can't go to doc. What do you think?
correction: my period is not 47 days late; it's been 47 day since the first day of my last period... so I'm only about 18 days late
When you did your pregnancy tests did you do them in the morning?  Even if you went to a free clinic they would only test your urine.  Morning urine is the strongest to show up pregnancy hormones.  Have you had any stress at all lately too that could have an impact on your cycles?  Keep us posted!
I've tested morning and afternoon urine, same negative results. My stress is not any higher than normal. Actually due to some good things, my stress level has actually gone down this last month or so. Still wondering if I need to get a blood test or just try and hold out for an ultrasound when we can afford it. I'm afraid that is the only way I'll really know if I am or not.
And you may even want to check with other clinics and tell them of your situation.  I know when I lived in Colorado it wasn't until I asked other clinics for referrals that I found a low cost clinic that would accept me for pap smear and women's health services.  They had a sliding scale so it was based on your income what they charged you.  That might be an option too.  Definitely keep us posted :D
Thanks. I've checked around here and most of the clinics that I can afford don't do much other than hpts in the office, which I've already done. So, we'll see. I might just have to save up and pay out of pocket until insurance kicks in. I just worry that I'm not getting care I need, if I am pregnant. Still having symptoms listed before.  My period is late going on 25 days now. I've never been that late before, even with my previous scares.
Well definitely keep us posted indeed :D  Will be curious what the outcome is.
I think I'm either getting my period very very late (27 days) or I'm miscarrying. I started to really bleed, not just spotting. So, because I can't afford to see a doctor, I'm just going to have to see how it goes. Hopefully I won't get any complications.
Argh, thanks for keeping us updated.  Hopefully this is just AF being late and finally catching up with you.  When I was late by a month of so my flow would always be pretty heavy and my cramping was more intense than normal.  Hope you feel better soon :D