Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Period came hours late and neg preg. test

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Just a warning, this is my first time doing this so this might be long!---------
My last period before my most recent was August 23 2012. i had unprotected sex a lot of times (almost daily) up until September the 8th. I am on birth control(but my boyfriend always ejaculates inside me..) and take it pretty regularly give or take a few days being late and doubling up the next night.. -_-
But ever since the 11th or so my tummy has been feeling full, bloated, im not getting cramps like my period but wierd discomfort in my uterus area and upper stomach area.. weird pulsing in my tummy (and strange noises!!) Im not eating as much (which is weird for me) I've been getting headaches (which I've never had before) my breasts are slightly growing more and when I press on them (normal squeeze strength not excessively hard) they have a burning tingling feeling to them. Which also never happens to me. Umm indigestion im assuming, (never had it before), constipation (pretty bad) and insane insomnia.. I'm writing this at 1 in the morning and usually can't sleep until 5am!! I sleep until 3 pm that day and still feel exhausted without doing anything. Yesterday I slept 13 hours straight and still had to take a nap hours later. I'm an athelete and am fit so this sleepiness is very strange for me.
My period came recently on Sept. the 20th (being on bc makes it the same day around the same time "morning" each time) but it was late afternoon/nighttime by the time I started bleeding. It was different than most of my periods I have. I have read that some women still have their periods and end up pregnant still. I'm just wondering if I just have a stomach bug or I'm pregnant. I've taken a test a day after my period ended and it was neg.''
I dont want to go to the doctor until i miss my next period (if i even do..) who knows. Im still cautious of what I do even if the test said negative and I got my period. Better safe than sorry! Well hope anyone has some insight or just anything to help. Ill greatly appreciate it :) also I would love to be pregnant im 18 now and graduated from HS. Wanting a surprise for my soldier who's in training right now :D he'll be so happy if i am, if not ill end up trying forreal in a few months anyways. :P <3 god bless and good luck to any mommys to be and moms! Thank you for your time xoxo hopefully getting an apt anyways this coming week!
- Bianca
Tags: stomach bug vs pregnancy, tummy trouble, constipation, Pregnancy, pregnant and 18, negative hpt, Period, no missed period, birth control pregnancy, stomach discomfort, uterus aches, Insomnia
I dont believe u r. Even wen i was on birth control or off it my period started anytime of the day but wasnt late( as in days late) so ur not late u came on time. N ur prolly stikl tired bc ur sleeping to long. Ur supposed to sleep 8 hrs not 13 so thats y ur still tired.n im preg but my breasts never feel like they are burning. Its prolly just all in ur head bc u was to be preg. But ur chances r very slim bc u r on bc. Hope this helps
Bb u want**
Sry typo again(bc)
I don't think your pregnant. Birth control can mess with your periods too. Mine could be anywhere within a few days. And the test was negative. My period sometimes changed too. Was lighter one month then heavier. If you really think you might be get the doc to do a blood test.
I got pregnant on the pill so mayb and ma first two tests came up negative so a waited a week and a faint line appeared so then waited three days and the line git stronger so who knows u could b
Thanks everyone and about sleeping too much I didnt force myself to sleep that much lol usually I feel really good 5-6 hours each night.. Then all of a sudden I had this urge to sleep more when I woke up. So idk. I may be getting a blood test this week. Hopefully.
Also burning was the best word to describe the feeling in my breasts, I just had my bra on and took it off because it was bothering me. Usually I can sleep it one and now it just annoys me
My periods are always always ALWAYS on the same time on my pack and comes right as I wake up in the morning. And then it came in the night of that day instead. Thats why I was worried. But yes I was not days late, the only time that happened was prom night I forgot my  pills in the hotel room ad didnt have it for 2 weeks,or so. Had 2 periods but that was in May when I had my first scare :P