Periods after mirana removal
Hi, I had a baby in feb 2012.... After 6 weeks had mirena fitted....ended up having the coil removed after a month, as felt ill  and really bloated out as if I was pregnant again so had it removed on the 3 may. I bleed the next day for a week. And since then I have had no period or any sort of bleeding at all....I have done 3 pregancy tests, they have all said negative..anybody else had these problems...
Removing an IUD can really mess you up, my sister in law hated hers and got off from it, and didn't get her period again til she started a new BC. I would trust the pregnancy tests, but definitely see a doctor as to why it's not starting. Are you using any form of protection at all?
This was the 4th mirena I have had, as I found them really good...but something must have changed in my body when I had the baby, as it didn't agree with me at all, I felt really ill....and as far as contraception goes, until my body get back to normal, so I no where I am, all we are using are condoms....
This was the 4th mirena I have had, as I have found them really good, but something must have changed in my body after I had the baby...I felt really ill....as for contraception, until my body get back to normal after that coil, we are just using condoms, and withdrawal....when I feel like it, as don't feel like I want it at the mo...
I have the mirena and I think I'm pregnant not I'm bout to go to the doctor this we but like what ever I eat I throw it right back up. What was wrong with you?