Please help. I'm only 14.
Me & my boyfriend had sex 12/9 with no protection. I was on birth control but i ran out of pills a couple days before we did have sex. he came to late & the *** was right out side of my vagina but he put it back in right after. I am supposed to get my period at the end of the month, but its been pretty irregular so i dont know when its coming, its early but im still really worrying. im also on zoloft and birth control. should i stop taking my medication? do you guys think i could be pregnant?
Of course you can be pregnant, you're having sex and not using protection. Sex is for reproduction, so that's what happens. You NEVER stop taking medication without speaking to a doctor first. You need to wait at least 2-3 weeks after and have blood work done, your parent can take you. Next time if you're not pregnant, use protection like condoms.
I woke up this morning 12/12 with blood.. it was dark red... i shouldnt be expecting my period till the end of the month..? what is it? please im freaking out.
It's impossible to really say whats going on for sure. Being as young as you are your cycles aren't yet regular. You stopping your BC as well can cause it because of the hormone imbalance and adjusting.
so should i just wait about 3 weeks than take a pregnancy test?
Give it take yes. Make sure to use pink dye as well as first morning urine when you do
pink dye?
Pregnancy tests come in a blue dye and pink dye - blue dye are more likely to show false positives and EVAP lines. You can tell what they are by the color on the box