Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Please help. Need to know asap.
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Please help. Need to know asap.

Well my perioids are usually irregular until about october 2012, i started getting them every 28 days for 7 days. My last period started November 25 n i finshed December1st. I was intimate afterwards with my boyfriend but we used condoms. There was maybe once where we didnt. Im not on birth control because it was being rejected from my body. *****! and ways it is now 1-22-13 nd i still havent gotten a period. Ive taken two different pregnancy tests and they came back negative. I havent had any different symptoms. im 18  and I do smoke cigarettes  but not all the time.  i dont know if i could be pregnant or is it just my irregular period???? I do get cramps alot n i have back pain but i dont know if that has anything to do with it. Please respond soon, no judgement please.  
Blank
4359771_tn?1354055833
Yess its very possible, when I found out I was pregnant I was a very heavy marijuana smoker I mean woke up got high went to school right after school even during school, I took 3 pg test came out negative took a clinic test also came out negative so I continued smoking 2weeks later my period didn't come I took 3 dollar store pg test all positive I stopped smoking right away then went to the clinic fot another pg test & it was positive :) now Im 25 weeks & 4 days with my baby boy :) so yeah its possible n if u think you are stop smoking ciggs im so thankful everythings fine with my babyboy as much as i was smoking .
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4359771_tn?1354055833
Really all you can do is wait if it's been over a month you haven't had a period go to the doctors for blood test if the pg test are negative there's really no answer to your question other then to go see a doctor !
Blank
4761190_tn?1358839888
thanks kayla(:
but is it possible im pregnant or can it just be my irregular period?
Blank
I never test positive on hpt only through blood tests. So to answer your question yes you could be go to a doc to find out for sure.
Blank
If you had unprotected sex, then it's always possible to be prego. Wait to retake test or go to your doctor for blood work. Good luck.
Blank
4359771_tn?1354055833
Yess its very possible, when I found out I was pregnant I was a very heavy marijuana smoker I mean woke up got high went to school right after school even during school, I took 3 pg test came out negative took a clinic test also came out negative so I continued smoking 2weeks later my period didn't come I took 3 dollar store pg test all positive I stopped smoking right away then went to the clinic fot another pg test & it was positive :) now Im 25 weeks & 4 days with my baby boy :) so yeah its possible n if u think you are stop smoking ciggs im so thankful everythings fine with my babyboy as much as i was smoking .
Blank
4191640_tn?1361178327
Go to a doctors and get a blood test done, those are more accurate then a HPT.
Blank
4761190_tn?1358839888
thanks girls(: i will just go into the doctor. n yes kayla quit the smokin gotta do it sometime.  thanks agin
Blank
4359771_tn?1354055833
Awe I berly noticed you name was Kayla also :p
Hehe welcome :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources