Positive Pregnancy Test but 1 day period
Hello. Ok I took several pregnancy test which came back positive  (long story short is I wasn't feeling well and my I said let me take a test to rule out pregnancy). According to my last menstrual cycle it puts me right around 6 weeks. Last week I had dark brown blood, then Friday night I had what I thought was my period. After I cleaned myself up I put on a pad and went back to sleep. When I woke up Saturday to take a shower I had nothing on the pad (absolutely nothing). In anyone's experience what could this be? I've had a miscarriage before and I bled like a period just heavier.
it was probably implantation bleeding. it is quite normal.  congratulations on your pregnancy!
Thank you! I guess what's throwing me off is the "period looking" blood Friday night (red like a period) but nothing on the pad (over night).
mhv
yeah,  it throws many woman.  they think their period is coming, but it isnt.  when the embryo burrows deeper in the uterus, it is quite normal for it to cause period like symptoms.  cramping\bleeding.  I would call your doctors office and get in for a blood test.