Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Possibility of Me being Pregnant?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Possibility of Me being Pregnant?

My last menstrual cycle was from February 14th-18th. I have had unprotected sex many times, (While in a committed relationship with the same person), twice during the window of fertility for me (ovulation) around February 28th. My expected period was supposed to come on the 14 of this month (6 days late) and for the past week or so I have all the early symptoms of pregnancy. I haven't took a pregnancy test yet because I am hoping my period will come and I am waiting for it. Could I possibly be pregnant? Am I not crazy? Thank you so much for your help.
I had my period the first month then the second month i was waiting and nothing came i was cramping alot so i thought it was coming i took a test and i def was pregnant but i tell you the earlier you know the better so you shoud def take a a preg test