Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Possible Pregnancy - When should i get a BFP??

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Hi guys,

I am quite new to this site and was wondering what you all might think.... Any advice is good advice.... My partner and i have been trying to conceive since 08... Yes we havent had much luck... AF is normally quite normal and pays her visit aroud the same time every month!! I believe my last period started on the 28th December 2011 which means i would now be late... i took a test about a week ago and it came up negative... I have been having nausea, cramping, dizziness, light headaches and fatigue for the past week... and not to mention urinating a lot more...  getting up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet (like 4 times) which i never do... not even once... I know all women are different but is it possible that i am pregnant and my body just hasn't produced enough HCG to show a BFP?????
Definately possible, i would wait a week and take another test or go to your doctors office for a blood test. Good luck!!!!
thanks Angela166... no news of AF is good news at the moment.. :)