Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Possible Pregnancy after NovaSure?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Possible Pregnancy after NovaSure?

Has anyone had a NovaSure or an endometrial ablation? If so, does anyone know or has anyone experienced pregnancy symptoms after? I am having symptoms of being pregnant but I'm not sure because I've had the procedure done. I know that everything I found on the internet said that it would be very life threatening. Please give me some info!!!!
I have had a Uterine Novasure ablation January 20th 2006.
The reason i'm on the internet pulling up different information right now and found your question is due to exactly the same reason your stating. I'm 42 years old and have a child so i know what it is like when your pregnant and i swear that for a month now something has been happening with me i'm craving things i normally never eat i have been exausted to the point that my husband was concerned because i was falling asleep on the couch in front of the TV which for me normally never happens crying very easy and then other physical happenings down there that are considered to be the "tale tale" signs of pregnantcy but for a month i have said it can't be that i'm not suppose to be able to get pregnant my husband even notice the symptoms without me saying anything and asked me if i was sure that I couldn't get pregnant and I told him that it is not 100% but is highly unlikely...then i thought maybe because of the hormonal change you go thru because of this procedure it causes the cravings, mood swings,changes in our bodies etc..But i don't know and now today i'm hurting like cramping way low in my uterine area and i'm not sure what is wrong but it's not that time of the month for sure but it's been this way since yesterday... so i'm thinking of buying a test from the store but the thing is if it is negative it won't do me any good being that i was 7 weeks along with my daughter and the urine test still showed negative and i was in bad shape at the hospital and i told them i know whats wrong i'm pregnant and they were like no no...I finally had a Doctor that took a blood test and it came back positive. Anyways the point of that is if your this concerned just go in and have a blood test tell the doctor you need to know without a doubt and i need to do the same.I guess i have been just thinking it is side effects hormone related but this is a new procedure what if you can get pregnant easy afterwards and they just don't know it.....I have an appointment for a full physical on Thursday and i plan on talking to the doctor about this a different doctor then the one who did the surgery just to get different point of views on the issue being that it is so new. It's probably just hormone related though for both of us it's interesting to know that we are experiencing the same symtoms (symptoms) though...if we are not pregnant....let me know what you find out and i will do the same.
I have 5 children and had a Novasure done 4-20-2004. I have been having very definate pregnancy symptoms for about a month. My breasts started feeling really full and heavy and sensitive to cold and even hurts to put on and take off my bra. I am crying over everything and have been for like 4 weeks now. Very hungry with strange food cravings, feels like Im bloated and gonna start my period all the time and nauseas at night. many more symptoms too. I called my DR and they told me absolutely not..its just hormones, but if It would make me feel better..come in for a blood test..so I did & it was negative..just like the hpt I took 2 days before. Then I started my period...it only lasted a 2 days and was much lighter than normal  (2 1/2 wweks ago)  Still having symptoms tho..so I bought another hpt...faint positive line!!!  (4 days ago)  then I sent hubby out to buy another  and again..faint faint faint line ..but it was there!!!  I have another blood test to go for on Wednesday  so we shall see. I have never had a hpt come out positive even faint like these  and be wrong.......I will keep you posted
keep us posted nicole!!! cherlla
Hi, I had this procedure in February, 2006.  After I felt okay, but in June had a strange manic situation where I was hospitalized for one night.  I can't help but wonder if anyone else has had something like that happen.  I was also taking some herbs and had quit taking them about two weeks before I became ill.
For the last two months I have spotted and had a little bit of something like a period with the usual symtoms (symptoms).  They were nothing like what I had before NovaSure.  But the strange thing is, I woke up in the night last month and had wet the bed.  When it happened again this month I went to my general practitioner.  No sign of kidney infection but he ordered an ultrasound, internal and regular.  The ultrasound lady said that my uterus looked thickened like I was still menustrating.  They also saw a cyst on my right ovary even though I had been hurting in my left side.  There is some sort of cyst or something in my uterus.  I go Wednesday, Sept. 19, to a different gynecologist to see what is going on.  Again, the ultrasound lady questioned why the walls of my endometrium were so thick, but she had never heard of NovaSure.  I am 47 and had a tubal ligation in 1986.  I too have had some symtoms (symptoms) like morning sickness and just feelings of being pregnant. Good luck to the rest of you!!
please evrybody keep us posted on your results. kathleen
I had the precediure done on 2-03-05, and on 6-26-03 I had a tubal ligation. I have had all the precidures not to get pregnate. Why am I feeling this way now???  I recently got married 7 months ago. I have been havin pregnacy signs for over two months now. I constantly gotta pee, it hurts to lay on my left side, or even on my stomach flat, My breast are so tender that it hurts to put on a brawl. I am twenty eight years old, and still havent told anyone. My face is stratin to break out. It wont be much longer I figure before it is noticable. I figure if i am then god wants me to have this child. I also have had night sickness. All these symtoms (symptoms) I had with my frist son, who is now 9.  Please someone tell me something.
I had the precedure done in April '07 and haven't had a period since. I am glad that I did get this done. My periods was last 10+ days sometimes I was having a cycle twice a month and now I have been having the same symptoms such as morning sickness,sore breasts, especially mood swings, crying very easily, easily falling asleep. There is something very wrong. My husband even think that I'm pregnant. He said that I look pregnant and he knows that I had the procedure done. I want to know can we get pregnant after this precedure.
I had the NovaSure done in September of 2006, it is now February of 2008 and haven't had a period since the day I left the hospital...last week, I was spotting, and now feel very bloated, my breasts are very full and tender, and I'm suddenly exhausted.  My doctor says that it's very unlikely that I'm pregnant after a tubal ligation (sp?) in Dec. of 2003, and the Novasure Procedure in 2006...but I definitely feel pregnant.  I'm a mother of 2 already, and am terrified of the fact that I may be pregnant again, but if I am...I'm assuming this will be a "miracle" baby??  I'm really freaking out about it though..I wasn't sure if a pregnancy test would pick up the pregnancy after these procedures..anyone know??
I am definately pregnant.  I went to my doctor a week and a half ago and had an internal ultrasound that put me at 6 weeks one day, and I have an ultrasound scheduled again for next Weds.  the drew a lot of blood (18 vials), and I haven't received any calls with bad news.  I am very nervous however due to the fact that eveything out there says not to get pregnant after novasure. Has anyone had a successful or unsuccessful preganancy after novasure.  Please respond!!!!
I had the Novasure done in March 2005, at that time I wasn't planning on having anymore children. Well now I'm married, and me and my husband are wanting to conceice. I have only spotted once since my ablation 3 years ago, and it only lasted for 2 days. It really wasn't even enough to wear anything. Can anyone who has conceived after the ablation tell me if this sounds anything like there experience?
How long has it been since your Novasure, and did you continue to have periods after your Novasure? My doctor has me taking estrogen to try and make me have a period, and restore my endometrium so I can have a healthy pregnancy, but I'm still not having a period. I'm having a DNC, and a hysteroscopy this week so he can see how much tissue has restored. He seems to think that will hormone treatment if we can bring my periods back, I will have a chance to have another child.
I had the Novasure procedure done 12/17/07 and I have cramped everyday since. I spotted for 7+ weeks. I now feel like I'm pregnant, my breast feel like they did when I breastfed my daughter 12 years ago and I crave sweet things(like I did when I was pregnant). But the flip side is I still feel crampy really low in my abdomen. I was told that it was virtually impossible to get pregnant after the procedure. I also had a tubal ligation after my daughter was born in 1995. If anyone has a suggestion I would appreciate it. Thanks
I had the novasure procedure in July of 07 and a tubal in Aug of 03. I have since remarried and my husband and I have been talking about having a baby together. I have never had a period since the procedure was done but about 2 weeks ago my breasts were really tender even to the touch as if I were pregnant and I'm seem to get really tired alot lately. Has anyone become pregnant after this procedure? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Emily
I had the Novasure procedure done in July of 2007.  I started feeling sick, breast tenderness, spotting (brownish), food cravings.  I've had 2 Positive pregnancy tests.  I am now 10 weeks pregnant.  My dr. says it's extremely unusual for this to happen so I have to go every couple of weeks for tests.  Can anyone let me know if they have been pregnant as well and if everything worked out well?
Thanks, Lauren
I am now 15 weeks pregnant and have had several ultrasounds.  The baby so far, is fine.  Not attaching to muscle or anything.  I will keep you posted.
Did you have a tubal before doing the novasure?  I am having this procedure done tomorrow and after reading everyones comments, I am not sure if I want to go through with it.  
I had a novasure done at the same time as my tubal. They put me to sleep and done it in one day and I was readdy to come home the same day.
I had a novasure done in sept.2007. I already have 2 todlers boys. My hssband I are trying to find out if it could be posable to have just one more baby. I had a clamp put on my tubs that can be removed. I haven't had any bleeding after my novasure but other that that every thing is okay.
Did you end up haveing your baby?  Curious to know?  Been having symptoms want to know if anyone has carried a baby full term after Novasure
I had the Novasure procedure in March 2004..for the past 4 months now I have had consistent regular periods..i.e... pms, breast soreness, back pain & bleeding from 5-7 days.  I also had a tubal ligation in June of 2000 after the birth of my 3rd daughter.

Now I am with my fiance and we want a baby.  Is this safe?  I am in the process of finding out if I am eligible to get my tubal reversed or would we have to pursue invitro or if our chances of having a child are zero.

any response is welcome..TIA
I had the Novasure procedure done in September 2006. I was told that I couldn't get pregnant.  Well, not true. You can very definitely get pregnant after the procedure.  I got pregnant in September of 2007 and miscarried at 7 weeks and before I even recovered got pregnant again in November, and carried the baby until 11 weeks. My doctor told me it was very dangerous to go through with the pregnancy, but I felt like it was a miracle.  When I miscarried at 11 weeks, the placenta had started attaching to the uterus, which is the big danger in pregnancy after Novasure.  My DNC turned out to be a major surgery bc of that.  I would love another baby, but without seeking the help of a Perinatologist first, I wouldn't advise it.
I had the novasure ablation in December of 2006.  Up until an hour ago, I had never even experienced "spotting".  There were several months in the last 2 years that I was convinced that I was pregnant due to exact symptoms of the pregnancies with my 3 children, but when I would take a test they were negative.   A few weeks ago I started vitamins and herbal supplements to try to help me with a rare kidney disease I got diagnosed with a year ago.  Some of the supplements included herbs to help my body "rebuild" and heal the thinning filters in my kidneys.  I think this is why I started my period after almost 2 years of no periods.
I'm also interested to know if anyone has been able to carry a fetus full term.  I'm now remarried and would love to have another child.  
Best wishes to those of you who have conceived and I hope that everything goes well.
There are a few ladies on here who have had successful pregnancies...check out the pregnant after ablation thread and you will find them there.

Shannon
I recently had the novasure surgery after my periods became more and more heavy and lasted weeks at a time.  At the time i was married to a man who i was sure would never want any more children.  One thing led to another and we divorced.  I have now married a man who wants nothing more than to have a child with me.  I know that most of the studies show that once you have this procedure that you will not get pregnant and if you do it will be very dangerous to both mother and baby.  What are the chances for us to become pregnant and have a successfull delivery?
I am wondering how your pregnancy is going? I had a Nova Sure done in July of 2004. I am getting married in 6 months and my new husband has never been married and never had children, I know he wants some and tells me its not that important if I cant have anymore. I want nothing more than to give him a child someday. He would be an awesome father. I have not had a period since my Nova sure. We dont use birth control because i was told it would be impossible. How did you get pregnant? Did you use some type of medication or did the lining of your uterus just come back on its own? Please let me know, I have an appt with a new doctor, but its two weeks away and I am just looking for some answers now. Thanks!!!! Good Luck with your pregnancy. I wish you the best and will keep you in my prayers.
Hello forum...
I am 45 and had the ablation surgery 4 years ago. My new husband and I would like to have a baby....any great success stories out there?! Please share...
34 mother of two great boys.  Had procedure done and for the last two months been feeling like I'm pregnant.  Took pg test and it came back negative but still have the symptoms.  Craving, cramps, sore breasts and going to the bathroom all the time!  Is this normal for anyone?  My hubby was snipped long ago so I'm not sure how this could be.  Just wondering if anyone has had the same symptoms with and it turned out to not be pregnancy.  thanks.
I am about to remarry I have 2 children ( 12, 18,) and he has 2 children ( 19, 11) I  always said if I remarry that I wanted another child I had the Novasure procedure done in Novasure in 2008, no big after affects  tender breasts, mood swing, and a few times spotting, bloating  and the last month I had a gush then it stopped but nothing on going it has completely stopped in so many terms, I know my Dr said sont try to have any kids it wont hold the pregnancy , I have read of few cases that it has  is there a special Dr that may be able to help  if it means having my lining regrow then its worth it if it means having a child with him , any answers I  welcome

I had the procedure done 4 months ago! I love it!
Before I had the Novasure I bled anywhere between 14 to 21 days a month. It was horrible.
I havent bled any at all after it & the only side affects I've had are hot flashes.
My doctor put me on Pristiq for mood swings, it's great.
I had the novasure procedure in December 2005. I have not had any periods since then. Lately i have had some stomach cramps. My new husband and I are trying to have a baby. Is it still possible without having a period. My doctor put me on prometrium to strengthen my endometrium lining. Any successful stories or good news to share with me to give me some hope.
I had my Nova-sure ablation surgery the 23rd of September 2010, and it is now a month and a week, since then I have had lots of clear fluids coming outta me, and with that a weird burnt smell, and then the real light pink spotting *( This was weird for me, I always had real hard bleeding, real red)* and a bunch of nasty brown, almost dark chocolate stuff, come out of me, I also have had the tender breast, and even a hint of morning sickness, and a lot of weird cravings! I went back to my gyno, who did the procedure, he checked me out, no pregnancy, and all of the symptoms are 100% normal. He explained that it is not just a trip to the gyno, I had a surgery that changes the whole uterus, hormones will change because of this, and a whole lining was burnt away, the whole procedure wasn't that bad, but not knowing my own body, cycle and what to expect is kinda hard on me. One real good thing is that already my iron levels are on the rise!
Andrea in Taylor
I had the Novasure in July of 2009. I absolutly am so happy. I did have a little spottng at first when it was time that I was suppose to have a cycle. Also I get a little crampy when my daughter is going to have a cycle. However it is normal because we didnt have a hysterectomy we just burnt the lining of the uterus because of heavy cycles. All patients should have some form of permanent sterilization before having this procedure. It does not say you cant get pregnant, it says that it is dangerous.
has anyone ever had a baby with the novesure i had it done March 2009 and my only son was killed in April  please let me know by the way i had them to put a clamp on that day to.
I've always had bad cramping and clotting (size of plums). So in August of 2009 I had Novasure. I leaked fluids for 8 weeks, the longest my RE has ever seen. A month passed without anything. Then in October of 2009 I started having a MONTHLY REGULAR cycle. Most have lasted a day and half. But this month my cycle has lasted 4 days. I've even begun to clot again.

I have undergone 2 cycles of IVF. My 2nd RE told me the avg woman's lining is 6-7 and needs to be 9-10 during embryo transfer. I was at 12-13mm THICK already.

I have had a Double Salpingectomy (BOTH tubes completely removed). I had a TL in Feb 2002 and in August of 2007 had my tubes reattached and 1 was leaking which "might" have caused the m/c during the 1st IVF.

I have had a friend ask me if I can be his surro, which I am honored! But didnt know if I was a fluke to still have periods after Novasure.  Since googling and this is the first site I found---

Congrats to those pregnant, trying, and conceiving!
Gives me and my friend hope!
I had the thermal balloon abaltion done on December 9,2010 I was due to have a period a week after and I did have one 8 days after the ablation that lasted about 4-5 days. I had another period on Jan 13 that lasted 1 and a half days and it was barely anything just a couple of drops.While that is GREAT my only problem has been that my boobs have been hurting for 3-4 weeks now I have 3 children and they hurt like they did when I was pregnant. My husband had a vasectomy 10 yrs ago (never went back for a recheck) and while I doubt that I am pregnant I still took two home pregnacy tests(negative).I went to my doctor on Friday and she told me that she has never heard of having sore breasts afterwards and that my ablation does not affect horomones in anyway becauses the ovaries produce horomones not the lining of my uterus or uterus.Has anyone had problems with their breasts hurting for this long?.
Yes, I have weird things going on here.  I had my ablation about a year ago because my periods were crazy heavy and long.  For most of this year, my periods have been super light, maybe 2 days long. Now, I haven't had a period for two months, have been bloating, my breasts are crazy tender and swollen, and sometimes I swear I feel pregnant.  I'm almost 46 and had a tubal about 15 years ago.  I don't think I'm pregnant, haven't went to a doctor.  The symptoms are what everyone else seems to be describing.  I think the surgery did more to our hormones than we think.
I had this done along with Novasure (endometrial ablation) on April 12. It was pretty much a piece of cake. A little bit of watery discharge, but it's barely anything. A little bit of twinging from the Essure coils, but even that has stopped now.
I am going back in July to get a test done to make sure my tubes are completely blocked. I won't accuse anyone of anything, but if you don't have this follow-up procedure done, you'll never know if the tubes are completely blocked or not.
So, as long as you have a competent, experienced doctor, and you follow his/her instructions and get all the procedures done, you're not going to get pregnant.
I had the procedure done 3 year ago.. have had what I would consider barely a period consistently (every 28 days) since. I never stopped. I would say max I use one tampon a day for two days, then some brown/old blood for a couple of days. It never bothered me until I got divorced and met a man and we want to try to have a baby. I am confused as to what a 'regular period' is and if there are any success stories out there.
I am also 42 yrs old, had Novasure ablation 3 yrs ago.  Husband had vasectomy 7 yrs ago. Stil have period and have had a regular period every 3 weeks lasting approx 7 days. Until my last period which started Oct 7th. That period was really heavy and clotty(sorry, don't mean to be gross). Still waiting for my period to start this month. Used period calculater and even on a 28 day cycle I should have gotten it by Nov 4th. My hysband keeps assuring me it is gonna start any day. With my pregnancies with my 2 children I knew I was pregnant right away cause my breasts hurt horribly. They do not hurt at all now, but I feel kinda sick to my stomach. Don' t know if I am making myself sick cause I am nervous. Gonna take hpt pronably tomorrow. What are the chances that I would be pregnant?        Michelle
I had Novasure done in 2005, for heavy long periods 17+ days long. The procedure was successful but I never missed a period, though they are significantly lighter (very mild 7 day period). I had a tubal in 1998.

I'm 2 weeks late for my period, so I'm guessing I'm beginning menopause? I've been peri-menopausal for 2 years. The alternative is unthinkable, we have 6 boys 3 in college and the others are 18, 15, 13.
Hi i had the novasure done in 2007, i now have a healthy baby girl.. It is possible to have children afterwards. Downside... Since having her 7 months ago, i have been in utter agony. My womb is covered in endimiterosis.. As the lining od my womb cannot grow inside its now growing outside and everywhere iy can, ovaries, bowels..
I'm 30, had Novasure done in 6 of 06 after my ex husband and I had already had 2 healthy kids, and he'd had a vasectomy. I'm different in all I've read, because I didn't have my tubes tided as well. My ex & I divorced last year. After what I've read, my reassured to know there is some possibility of more children should I meet and marry the right man. But I was sexually active about 8 weeks ago, I'm sitting here writing this w a heating pad over abdomen. I've had pregnancy symptoms, even a clogged milk duct in the past week. I'm so scared I am pregnant, cause now is not the right time & I'm scared of all the Heath risks w preg after novasure. There are a lot of concerned people on here but I need to hear more stories w outcomes. Success rates and so forth. I'm worried!!!!!:/
Hi Sandra I am pregnant I had the novasure three years ago. I am about 6 weekd now. I have done a lot of researcfh and there a plenty of women who have gottne pregant three yrs later and they had successful pregancies. cl me 910 5808446

Jenifer
There is hope. I had the Novasure Oblation (ablation) done back august of 2008. I did not have a cycle not even any spotting since then. I found out I was 14 wks pregnant after i finally went to the dr. All my at home preganancy test showed negative.  I was told to take it easy because after that kind of procedure, the linning of the uterus is very thin.  I ruptured membranes at 19 wks and no one expected me to make it to 24 wks. I was put in the hospital at 24wks and i am now 25 wks 3 days and still leaking. I have little to no fluid most of the time, but she is healthy. We are naming her Faith. She is a fighter just like me. I have been on bed rest since i was about 15 wks pregnant. It is more common than you think. So don't give up hope. Keep trying. I wish you the best of luck and will pray for you.
Hi my name is Teirzah, I had an ablation done October of 2010.. Today I noticed some stringy blood red and brown mix...along with some mild cramping. A few days before today, I have felt pregnant..tender breasts..heightened smell sensory, frequent potty trips, and I'm wondering could it be possible I'm having some breakthrough bleeding from being pregnant.. Or possible periods starting again?.. Help!!
i have had this procedure done and also have my tubes tied and im trying to find out if i can still carry a baby me and my husband would really like to have another baby can i still get pregnant and would it be safe for me to carry one and if so how can i get pregnant
I am 43 soon to be 44. I had this procedure done 4 years ago. I have recently found out that I am 7 weeks pregnant. Ultrasounds all look good. Doctor does not have any concerns as of yet. I am concerned of having a miscarriage. Has anyone else gone full term with no complications? I am sure there will be.
Julia
could you please let me know how this turned out, I thought i was reading my own story! Had the exact same things symptoms you had took a test negative, took a nother test negative, went in for blood test, negative still had nausea and tenderness of breasts finally got my period this weekend, but really weird, cuz I never cramp any more since the ablation and I usually spot maybe one day, now I have been spotting for 3 days and still really heavy cramping and nausea and tenderness and gaining size but not weight!!? so please let me know how this turned out for you!
thanks Doreen39
dont!  I am 43yrs old,, healthy with 5 kids.. divorced but now I want to have another child or two... I've had two ablasions with a tubal ligation and I still get pretty heavy periods...doc did an ultrasound a year ago and said at that time he thought I had 5% left of lining.... since then I have been reading on the dangers of having a baby,, or that women become pregnant afterwards,, Miracle?  I am thinking about taking hormones to grow back the uterine lining and Im trying to be hopeful but I should of never done the novasure!!! I do not recommend it... Just deal with the heavy periods because you never know, you might want another baby later
that gives me hope!  Thanks
Keep me posted.. please..
I am totally freaking out too. I have the same symptoms that you had.  I have not had a tubal though but i had the ablation like 4 yrs ago.  Whatever happened with you? did you get pregnant and did you see a dr and what was his thought on it.
question . i had the novasure ablation in march2012 ever since i did start having normal periods that lasted 3-4 days very light. last month i just spotted for a day. they did not tie my tubes and i'm not on any birth control my dr did not inform me very well of the procedure and the effects it would have if i did become pregnant or i would have taken it. i have been having weird sharp pains in my lower stomach. just wondering what anyone's thoughts are or if you experienced the same thing. i am terrified.
I had a tubal ligation over 10yrs ago and an ablation this past Sept. I haven't had a period since, but for the last 3wks I would swear I was pregnant. My breast are so tender and I have been having headaches, nausea and tiredness. I'm only 36, but had the tubal done for a reason. Could it even be possible to be pregnant or does the ablation mess with your hormones?  My kids are 14 and 11 and I had a history a miscarriages.  I've been reading people getting pregnant after ablation, but even with a tubal?
I  have had the novasure done but Im still spotting but Im having morning and night sickness low back pain lower stomach cramps. But in Nov. I spotted for 3days then about 10days later I started bleeding heavy for about 4days. I took a pregnant test it was neg. should I be worried
After I had my procedure it took me 12.5 weeks before a test came back positive. I fear I am pregnant again (10 weeks) but all test come back negative. My pregnancy I had after procedure was very high risk & I delivered 13 weeks early.
Hi I'm in the same situation and wanted to know what I can do to get pregnant.  I only have a 6 year old daughter and would love to have another child (perferrably a boy) as long as the baby is in good health we will love it just the same and welcome it to our family.  I just really want to know if there is any way that I can do something to improve my possibilities.  Please help if anything worked for you or some information that may help me out to add a little miracle to our family.
I had nova sure done in october of 2005, have not bled since 6 wks after the procedure. Now 8 yrs later and for the past 3 months, I have had symptoms I had with both my children when I first got pregnant tenderness in my breasts, slight swelling in my hands and feet, weird cravings, my stomach has been at a constant "bloat" so to say, I have had severe insomnia like i did with my daughter, mood swings, very emotional, face breaking out, nausea throughout the day especially at night while in bed, and slight lower back pain  None of these symptoms has lessened or went away in the past 3 months.  My breast have grown by at least one size and hurt when putting on or taking off my bra. My dr told me I would never be able to get pregnant. Since i haven't had a period in 8 yrs I figured it would be impossible. Am I just overreacting and letting my mind play tricks on me or could it really be possible 8 yrs later God would give me a miracle? I have a dr appt on the 19th and plan to ask for a blood test since after reading through this thread that seems to be the for sure way to find out.
Please keep me posted. I think i maybe pregnant also. I had my procedure in October 2007. I noticed for the past few weeks I wake up every morning at 4, i am always tired and i have a pain in the lower right part of my stomach. My breast have been very tender when i take my bra off My fiance asked me the other day if i were pregnant. I hadnt thought much about pregnancy until he asked. Email me at ***@****
I have had novasure 2012 and I still have very heavy periods they last 2-3 weeks!
I just found your comment. I thought I was reading about me almost to a "T".   I've taken two HPTs both neg. The symptoms I have are pregnancy like, I do have two older children so I never thought I'd be taking HPTs again.  I have not called to make a doctor's appt  fear of getting my hopes up. Help :/