Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Pregnancy Symptoms 2 Days after Unprotected Sex?
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pregnancy Symptoms 2 Days after Unprotected Sex?

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex several times on 1/7. And quite a few times a week prior. I have been off Birth Control for 2 months now, and having regular periods every 21 days or so. I have been feeling sick to my stomach, headaches, lower back pain, and cramping. No breast tenderness, but they do feel a little swollen. I should be starting my period on the 15th, but I'm wondering if I can take an at home pregnancy test and if it will give me a proper reading, or if I have to wait till after I miss my period. It would be my first time being pregnant, so I would like some fast answers please, and thank you. :)
Blank
i am havin similar symptoms me and my partner had sex before and after ovulation on the 6th jan and i have been havin stomach cramps lower back pain nausea and been off my food  cant take a test yet cuz im not due on till 23rd i feel like im pregnant but dont want to get my hopes up as i didnt feel like this this early with my first to. I think u should take  a test u can get good test out there to give you early results. Good luck and hope you get the result you want x x
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
i d say wait till u r late,i took a test 4 days before my actual day of period it came negative,i was dissapointed nd i gave up,bt a day after i missed a period,i tested positive
Blank
i am havin similar symptoms me and my partner had sex before and after ovulation on the 6th jan and i have been havin stomach cramps lower back pain nausea and been off my food  cant take a test yet cuz im not due on till 23rd i feel like im pregnant but dont want to get my hopes up as i didnt feel like this this early with my first to. I think u should take  a test u can get good test out there to give you early results. Good luck and hope you get the result you want x x
Blank
Thank you for your answers. I have missed my period, by 2 days now, and I'm trying to come up with the cash to pay for a an at home pt, because I don't get paid till next week. If all else fails, and I can't come up with the money, I can go to the doctor and get tested there. I have insurance, so I'm sure it'll be fine.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...