Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Pregnancy sign???

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Pregnancy sign???

Just wondering when and how you ladies knew you were pregnant...preferably before a missed period thanks
I got light headed alot dizzy. Then i started getting sick when i was smoking.. And then i had a missed period. I didn't test until two weeks after my missed period.
I found out because i started having sciatic nerve pain and i had that with my 2nd pregnancy am now in my third. I dont know why i had it so early though because my dr told you ussually get that pain when baby is pressing agsinst your nerve wich i dont think baby was because it was tooo small to do so. So im not really sure if thats what it was but dr told me it was sciatic nerve pain. Sorry so long lol :P
Oh and also peeing more than ussual
I had thought I was pregnant for 3 months just felt like I was. I went had it confirmed that I was 6 weeks. Less then what I thought. I was baby crazy.
Thanks for your answer I'm experiencing typical symptoms of pregnancy like tired and sore breast ect ...but i know it could be pms related???... But what threw me off was I had my oct period on the 21 then I had what seemed to be my November period on the 12??? Wayyy early then I spotted for about 4 days about 5 days after my period ended took a test a lil over a week ago negative...wondering when to test again or anyone pregnant had this happen thanks
My sis experienced that pain as well ouch!
Lol I think I am now too :)
Did you bleed at all...sorry if tmi
The shooting pain on my back and down my leg and the peeing more than ussual is what really gave it off so j did a pregnancy test on the day i was supposed to get my period n here i am with my 3rd n last..its been the toughest of my pregnancies :(
No i didnt but i did hav to go to the er @ 3 months because i was having very bad back pain and cramping and started spotting
I was so tired! And I started having weird dreams. Oh, and I peed the bed lmao
My breasts were Incredibly sore which I never had that happened before having a period and I had worse cramps than usual as well. And I had a lot more discharge. I took a pregnancy test 6 days after my missed period.
:P early on in pregnancy really makes you pee more often for some reason
I'll test again this weekend I feel like I am but yet confused by the jacked up period not sure when I'm suppose to have the next one??? But thanks to everyone for responding I would love to have baby number 2!!!!! :)
My boobs started hurting at first I thought maybe they were just getting bigger then one day I went to take a shower and noticed my nipples were changing colors. That's when I knew I took a test and yep I was pregnant
I got massive migraines with my son and this current pregnancy as well
I knew I was because I had 1 specific vivid dream. It was so real I woke up and tested.. and I got a positive. It happened the first time (end in mc) so we tried again and I wouldn't test until my dream. After 5 weeks I got tthe dream and got another positive. Strange how the mind works
I was completely exhausted and a lil more moody than normal....took a test 5 days after my missed period (even though pregnancy was the last thing on my mind, I had been pretty stressed out) it came back positive and I'm 15+5 now :):)
My partner knew before i did, apparently I was getting really snappy, tired and my breasts were getting bigger. Then one Sunday night we had really bad Pizza from pizza hut and i was sick that Monday morning, my partner handed me the pregnancy test and said go check. Not to his surprise he was right... as usual.. and i am currently 8w1d no morning sickness and i think if i hadn't had bad pizza i wouldn't know i am pregnant right now...
that is amazing i have heard of this happening with people before, my girlfriend had something similar too :)
I was having really vivid dreams. One dream I felt the baby kick and it felt so real, i woke up and called my fiance at work ha. the next night i had a dream i was prego but couldnt find my fiance to tell him. i also had a dream that i was putting away a stroller for some reasonand a baby bird kept following me lol. 8 days late on my period, i took a test.
Wowww I love how the body works but at the same time it's confusing to me I'm feeling things I've never felt and symptoms that seem pregnancy related...can anyone estimate when my next period would be or when I'm considered late...I've had my period sept.21,oct.21,then nov.12???then about five days later 4 days of pink spotting only when I wipe like twice a day or so now I'm wondering when I should expect the next one..also I had egg white cervical mucus on the 29-2 I figured I was ovulatiing so I had sex during those days...any advice or related experience thanks
I had a weird dream two nights ago about me being pregnant and today is the second day of my missed period. My breast are starting to become sore and having and I'm nauseated all day. But I haven't taken my hpt.
I started to get dizzy and light headed about a week after I conceived. i was also peeing a lot! It was way too early for a hpt and i was too scared to hope due to all the negative tests earlier. Bt i suspected it, at the back of my head, was just too scared to say it out loud without proof of the test.
I see...I'm still feeling as if I am pregnant but just not sure when to expect my period???