Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Pregnancy symptoms in the first week or two - is it possible?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Hello everyone!
I have one question.
My husband and I are TTC. So, my period ended on 9th of February and we had sexual relations somewhere from 13th to 19th of February almost every day. From 13th there are 10 days till today (23rd of February), so I was wondering is it possible to feel some symptoms (if you are getting pregnant) the first week or two?
These couple of days my nipples really hurt, I have light headaches and I feel a little bit sick. Also, I have heartburn which is really unpleasent and I am a little bit depressed. Also, there is bloating...
So, I am interested in some experiences of this kind, so please write if anyone have experienced something like this. I know it depends from woman to woman, but maybe somebody had a similar situation, and I am interested if it's possible if you are getting pregnant to feel some symptoms in the first week or two. I have my regular gyno check this week, so I will talk to my doctor for sure, but untill than I would like to hear some experiences, if there are any. :-)
Thank you in advance!
Hi, yeah definitely, I felt bloated and was more tired nearly a week before my period was due this pregnancy. I tested 4 days before period and got a v v v v faint pos which gradually got darker.
You may well be pregnant, but remember pregnancy and period symptoms are very similar, good luck!
Thank you for your post!
It's me again. :-)
My period should start on 2 of March. My breasts are still hurting, I had very bad heartburn all weekend. Today I have a brownish discharge. And something new that I am experiencing is a feeling of some king of a buzz down there, it's very strange. So, can I be pregnant, considering this symptoms?!
Avatar n tn
wish u good luck:)
feeling the same way but so far just getting negatives.  Would be so happy for you if you are...please keep us updated :)
You don't have long to wait til you find out, let us know an good luck!
Thank you girls so much for your support!
I don't have long to wait till I find out, but these couple of days are the worst, because I don't know what's going on! It's so exciting and scary at the same time! I will keep you posted! ;-)
Good luck to all of you, lots of baby dust! :-) And for those who are mothers, good luck with their babies/children and all the best!
got my blood test today...I'll let you know tomorrow..wish me luck!!!
Good luck girl! Keep us posted! ;-)
I had some brownish discharge the previous two days, very light, and today it's a little bit heavier, still brownish. I hope that it's not my period, but implantation bleeding! My period should start tomorrow (on 2nd of march), so if there is no usual blood and menstrual symptoms I will make a HPT, this weekend, so still waiting and don't know what's going on...
sorry to disappoint...the answer was no..but let me know how yours turn out. I would so happy for you!!!!!
Avatar n tn
hi dear, i am having the same situation as you. Same week i started ttc, i felt all the pregnancy symptons you can imagine flu like symptons, headaches, lightheaded then about a week before im supposed to get my period( 03.04) i started feeling bloated, cramping waves right on my lower belly so got confused thinking was my period coming. This morning i had a brownish clear mucus discharge no blood, i tested and is negative so i dont know. I hope that is just my body dealing with a new pregnancy but if is not we will try again this month. I hope you are prego and that you are just adjusting to a new life in your belly.
Hello girls!
I urinated last night every two minutes and I thought that's it, that's the final symptom to complete all the symptoms before late period. But, in the morning I had some period cramps and blood on the towel. So, I got my period. I will not make a HPT, because I think that's it.
It's so frustrating that you have symptoms and then nothing! If I haven't had any symptoms, ok, I know I am trying and I will try again, no bad feelings. But, when you have symptoms and at the end you get your period... I don't know what to think, but the feeling is so bad, like some wicked game of the destiny or something...
I will feel better tomorrow for sure, just this day is not so good, and with the pains and all...
More luck for us who are trying next time! And thank you all again for being there!
i feel you woman! I bet you when we are actually pregnant we'll have no more "symptoms"..did I tell you about how big my boobs got and the bumps that grew on them?? or the colustrum that came out?? it's crazy what our body does when we are so convinced of something.
I think that not knowing is the worst because you are kind of in limbo, but now that I know I'm not we just right back in the sack .....but no matter what, I am not checking this month at all!!!! i have my gyno appointment for the 22nd and let him tell me if there's anything I need to know, I'm done making myself crazy!

so..good luck to you too and I really want to know when it happens!