Pregnant ?
About 5 days ago my fiancé and I tried for a baby. Successfully I am also 5 days delayed on my period. I feel as if its too soon to have symptoms, but I have a light vaginal odor and very light discharge. Could I be pregnant? I know it's too soon to take a test or see a doctor, but I want to make sure it's nothing uncommon?
Discharge can be from anything not just from pregnancy. You weren't ovulating when you and your husband tried. I say you thinking thar your pregnant is making your period late. As it is way too early for you to be having symptoms.
I agree with rissa14. you would have to be ovulating and know your fertile days to get pregnant. anything can make your period late, stress is 1 of them. if you want to try for a baby do it when you're ovulating 14 days before your next period. start around cd11 & cd17. just to make sure you get the day you ovulated on.