Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Pregnant without penetration?? PLEASE RESPOND

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

On Thursday (5 days ago) my girl and i dry humped and we were both naked. she is a virgin and we dry humped and i had my pe**s around his vagina around and near her vagina (maybe on top of it) but dont think i penetrated at all, maybe a tiny bit, but that was probably more of a "push" and not an insertion..

we were both drunk and both dont remember a lot but dont think we penetrated because she would have felt that while being a virgin. Is it too late for her to take the 'morning after pill' or what are the chances or her being pregnant???? i dont even remember if i had pre-***, but i DEFINITELY DIDN'T ***.

please let me know your thoughts and im freaking out. I always freak out about this stuff and sometimes (more than often as i've learned from the past) i always think of the worst situation and just freak out too much..

thank you
She's not pregnant relax, have you tried talking to her?  Id you aren't ready for a kid I suggest that you use condoms.
No she is not pregnant you have to nut in her for that to happen yall just hunched lol
i told about this and she just said if we didnt have sex then its all good.. but i read pre-*** (not sure if there was any) can touch the outside or beginning inside of her vagina and people get pregnant that way, is that true?
precum has a very low amount of sperm in it, and the sperm dies when it hits air. So.you have nothing t worry about if your doctor isn't worried you shouldn't be either.
I didn't tell my doctor, I talked to my girl about it and she didn't seem worried. She was wondering if we had sex, but I am almost sure we didn't, just dry humped naked and I'm sure with her being a virgin she wouldn't known we had sex if we did, right?

All I remember is us dry humping and I was rubbing my p**is around her vagina and pushing my p**is on on top of it, but don't remember actually having intercourse... ?
if she's not worried you shouldnt be it takes a normal healthy couple up to a year to conceive by having actual penis vagina action lol. Not just by rubbing it takes a lot more then that. Women have only 2 days a months they can actually conceive. so I doubt that's she is pregnant.
ok well today is the 5th day so i mean for the morning after pill i heard it works up to 5 days so should i even tell her to go get one and take one?? is it even worth that and that drama? do you think its even necessary?
no its not necessary, the morning after pill will mess up her cycle and could cause bleeding. Its not worth it and should only be used in an emergency and if someone had unprotected sex not just because you were rubbing on her vagina.
ok, thank you. so even though i saw rubbing on her vagina slightly and possibly had precum, its not a way to get pregnant?

would a virgin know if she had sex the night before?
she would know because she would of been bleeding cause her hymen would of been torn. And no that's not a way to get pregnant.  
thanks for the info..

anyone else have any opinions?
Okay here's the facts:

Precum can sometimes move old sperm from your urethra, It only takes one sperm to fall on the lip of a vagina for there to be a chance of pregnancy, however, that chance is lower than winning a lottery, like alot lower.... Because te sperm that usually get caught in your urethra are often killed or expelled from your penis via urination. They say one Sperm can make you pregnant and in one drop of semen, there are thousands if not millions of them, this is also true, but as stated above if you didn't ejaculate then you only have to be worried about precum, precum has a very low risk of causing pregnancy even when the penis is fully inserted, let alone some dry humping...

Fact is, it depends on thousands of factors, if you had ejacualted in her then you would have to be worried, if she was ovulating(if it was that time of her cycle) then you would have a slightly greater chance, but listen, because you didn't penetrate her, didn't ejaculate in her, etc. I would say you would have a greater chance winning a worldwide lottery... Don't worry about it, wait for her period, but I repeat, do not worry about it. Even the most fertile couples need to have sex dozens of times for months while following ovulation cycles and fully ejaculating inside the woman for them to fall pregnant.

So once again, as everyone with half a brain will say, it is possible, but it's such an unbelievably low chance that I would personally rather bet on an alien invasion by giant chihuahuas.

Please use a condom or some other birth control because like me you seem to have anxiety issues over this topic(I recently had unprotected sex and didnt finish in her, I fully penetrated her though and she wasn't pregnant). From This you will learn to not put yourself under this stress again.. It's unnecessary! Goodluck and be safe!
By the way, Rissa knows their stuff.
thanks Nick(: I try to help as much as I can.
Wow, thanks nick. A lot of information there. I appreciate it.
And yes, I worry about everything and stressing of this, but I'll definitely take this as a learning experience.
I'm just concerned because neither of you actually KNOW 100% if you had sex.  Depending on the circumstance too... I've seen guys smaller then tampons.. and you wouldn't tear anything.  I'm not trying to create concern but I mean realistically if you're not 100% sure you didn't have sex then theres no way you can be 100% certain if you could have created a child.  Seriously -- not trying to contradict anything mentioned by either people mentioned above.. but if you're not sure on the sex factor then you can't be positive.  Can you be certain she is/was a virgin?  This makes me want to call my OBGYN and ask about it :) That's a rare occasion!
we didn't have sex. the only thing is that i rubbed my p**is on her vagina and pushed a little bit but didnt go inside..i dont know if i had any pre c** but not sure. i had ejaculated 2 days before but obviously urinated several times after.
he did not penetrate....
that's right. i did not fully penetrate, i don't even think i penetrated AT ALL, just rubbed on the outside of her vagina.

I appreciate the info. Nick had a lot to say and im just wondering what everyone thinks about what Nick said and if anyone else has any opinions.

thanks.
any other opinions out there? thanks
She's not pregnant.  Don't mess around while drunk again, though.  Get condoms and keep them with you if you think you may end up having sex one of these times.  But don't worry, she's definitely not pregnant this time.  
Thank you. I've definitely learned my lesson and I've never been involved in this type of situation.

But what if while we were having the naked dry hump session, i had my pe**s head on the outside of our vagina but did not enter. Not sure if I had prec** or not, but what are your thoughts on that???
SHE IS NOT PREGNANT!
Highly unlikely that that would result in pregnancy.  Keep in mind that when people TRY to conceive, they often have completely unprotected sex for months without luck.  It's a long way for sperm to travel and survive even then.. and even if one makes it, that's assuming there's an egg ready to be fertilized.  If you had ejaculated immediately before this contact happened, there would still only be a small chance that pregnancy would result.  I wouldn't worry about it this time, just be prepared next time in case it goes further.
i didnt ejaculate immediately before.

the last time i had done it before then was 2 days earlier...
Then I think it's a safe bet you're in the clear;)  
Thanks for your input!
anyone else has any opinions? still worrying. i feel like from all these posts i've read that IF you have precum on the tip of your penis and it gets rubbed on the outside of the vagina then its risky.

i dont recall any precum but do recall pushing my pe**s against her vagina, not necessarily in, but just pushing on the outside...
oh my God just wait until she starts her period! I wish it was that easy to get pregnant! Then It wouldn't have taken me almost a year for it to happen!
Well said rissa14, it just makes me laugh weather the people posting on here are kids that have never taken sex ed, because it certainly sounds like they know nothing about the reproductive system
I know right Emilou30 it's ridiculous. If they don't understand how babies are made they shouldn't be dry humping or having sex.
You don't think I shoudl be worried then? Even with the possible precum and having it near or on the outside of her vagina? just wondering
No i dont think you should be worried at all, its very unlikely you can get pregnant from pre *** anyway, but you didnt even have sex, come on really
what if i "pushed" on her vagina a little bit with my pe**s and possibly entered my head in a little bit, but not much at all.. I think i just pushed against her vagina but didnt enter but the head of my pe**s could of been pointing / pushing in from the outside, but didnt go inside per se..
you cannot get someone pregnant by pushing on it. lol I'm not trying to be mean but you really need sexual education.
so the risk of pregnancy would occur if i were to have unprotected sex then? because we didnt have sex, just dry hump with possible precum on top of her vagina and possibly at the beginning opening of her vagina (precum)..
yes if you actually had sex yeah then you should be worried. You are acting silly. Sperm needs moisture in order to swim it doesn't just fall into a vagina.
but what if it "fell" or was rubbed at the opening of her vagina? did not penetrate through or in, but if the head of my pe**s with possible precum rubbed her vagina lips / opening... ?
that's impossible.
How old are you johndoe7788, coz you sound like your about 12, and never had sexual education before, in order to get pregnant you need to have sexual intercourse, once the sperm hits open air it dies, it needs an egg to fertilize in order to make a baby, this happens when a woman ovulates, I think if your girlfriend read this shed think you were being rather stupid, coz to the rest of us on here you are bring really silly
Well its d'same case wif me jus dat in dis case am d'gal....n'i hv rili bin worryin cuz i dnt wanna get pregnant..my expecting my period today but it hasnt yet come....plz i rili nid advice
What happen now? I have the same situation, but still now I'm nt having my period. My boyfriend and I were panicking and worried. He didint penetrate, but he ejaculated that morning we had that night. Hegave me a medicine to take for delayed periods. Can you give me opinion, any body?
I am facing the same problem, my girlfriend is 5 days late now, what should i do??
I have a question me and my bf had sex and we both don't know if he pre *** but when he nut he pull out n it was all over my stomach is their anyway I could be pregnant?