Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!

I had sex 3days after my period, no sperm just a really tiny drop of pre-*** (that's where all this stressing started). Now I have milky white discharge, a lot of it, for about 3 weeks now, and I have that feeling you get before your period but nothing, no blood, and it feels so real that my period is about to come but it never does. I also had a heavy uncomfortable feeling in my lower back on the 23rd of Jan. I tested negative. My period came on the 24th of December last, my periods are very, very, very irregular, so I'm not sure whether I should count the 24th of January as a missed period. I haven't had any real symptoms, I'm really tired during the day because I sleep very late and wake up very early, I hardly eat during the day, my breasts were sore for almost 2weeks straight but it feels normal now, but still quite heavy. I don't know if its an illusion or if my breasts look different and got darker but sometimes it seems that way. I try not during the day because I don't want to think that my urination is frequent. I over think a lot and it might be playing games with me, my biggest fear is going to a doctor and having them tell me I am pregnant. My boyfriend says I have absolutely nothing to worry about because I am not pregnant but all these feelings in my body state otherwise. Every time I google something it gives me news about pregnancy which makes me 10x more paranoid than I already am.
I plan on getting another pregnancy test but I'm so scared it says positive. I know I sound extremely psycho but I am really scared. Am I pregnant?

....What stresses me out the most is this white discharge. When I googled it, it said it is an early sign of pregnancy.
I've never had discharge at the beginning of pregnancy but I suppose every woman is different...but if you tested negative I suggest either waiting and testing again or possibly checking it's not an STI?
The problem is that a lot of pregnancy symptoms are the same as premenstrual symptoms. I would wait a week and take another test. Don't bother spending a lot of $$ on the name brand tests. If you're truly pregnant, even the really cheap tests will give you a positive, then you know to make a doctors appointment to confirm.
I'm just so scared. I hardly sleep at night thinking about it, I don't focus during the day cause its all I can think about. :'(
It's most likely nothing to stress about. Trust me... I tried to conceive for over a year.. and the chances of pre-ejaculation getting you pregnant is slim to none. However, if you still don't get your monthly gift after a week, try a home pregnancy test.
I received the same thing before I found out I was pregnant! White discharge and little spots of blood! Next couple of weeks I tested positive.
I had the same symptoms, white discharge,  my breasts are heavier than normal.. got a test but it was negative then took another one after a week turned to be positive..
Maybe u are in early pregnancy ao it was
negative..
Keep us updated sweety
Good luck
Everyone is different and sperm can live for up to 6 days. I don't think you would of ovulated 3 days after period but it could be possible. I would wait and take a test if period doesn't show in a week. Stressing could be putting it off.
I ovulated right after my period and that's how i got pregnant. Just wait a week and take another test. :) i know it's hard!! But stressing can make your period late too.
I don't even know what to think anymore. I'm just stressed out to death! But I will keep you ladies updated...
Honestly getting pregnant by per ejaculation is high up there. Per ejaculation has more affect and can get u pregnant( just cuz a guy pulls out before jaculation doesnt prevent pregnancy) I got pregnant from pre jaculation. And I didnt have any symptoms of pregnancy other than hungry all the time and I was very tired. I didnt even know I was pregnant till I was 8 weeks along. All I can say is take a test it will be more accurate than anyone can tell u if u r or not on here.
The only way to know for sure is to go to the hospital and have the blood work done. In a dmfew days you will have an answer and can stop stressing.
You should get checked for STDs your firlte windows are 14 days after ur last period not three days after period