Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
SOMEBDY PLLLZZZZ HELP I AM IM PREGANT

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

SOMEBDY PLLLZZZZ HELP I AM IM PREGANT

NEED ASNWER NOW I HAVE BEEN HAVING ABNORMAL MENSTRUALS FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS IT STARTED IN JUNE ON THE 17 A DAY AFTER I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX. THE 17 OR THE 18 ARE THE DAYS I USUSALLY COME ON MY MENSTURAL BUT MY MENSTRUAL WAS ABNORMALLY SHORT AND LITE IWAS ON FOR ONLY 2 DAYS IT WAS A BRITE RED LIKE 3 WKS AFTER THAT MY BREAST STARTED TO FEEL ALL FULL SENSITVE TENDER AND HURT A LIL I STARTED MY MENSTRUAL IN JULY ON THE 18 I WAS ON FOR 2 DAYS IT WAS LITE AND SPOTTTING LIKE AND AFTER THAT I STARTED TO HAVE STOMACH PAINS SIDE PAINS LOWER BAK PAINS I STARTED TO FEEL ALL REAL REAL DIZZY AND LIGHTHEAD TO THE POINT WHEN I HAVE TO LAY DOWN I GET  SLEEPY AND I GET TIRED JUST FROM WALKING TO THE MAILBOX WHICH IS NOT FAR FROM MY HOUSE AT ALL( I NEVER GOTTEN TIRED JUST FROM WALKING TO THE MAILBOX) I RARELY HAVE AN APPITET I GET REAL NAUSEA AND WHEN I DO BUILD AN APPTIET I EAT I GET SICK I LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT IDK IF ITS DUE TO STRESS OR FROM ME NOT EATING I CAN ONLY EAT WEN I SMOKE WEED LITTERLY SO ANYWAY I HAVE RECEIVED MY MENSTRUAL FOR AUGS REAL EARLY I CAME ON THE 13 WHICH IS NOT NORMAL AT ALL I WAS ON FOR LIKE 2 DAYS OF STRAIGHT SPOTTING AND IT WAS REAL PINKISH AND I  USUALLY STAY ON MY PERIOD FOR 5 TO 7 DAYS I NEVER CAME ON EARLY NEVER STAYED ON FOR 2 DAYS ALSO I HAVE BAD HEADACHES AND HEARTBURN PAINS AND MOOD SWING AND I HAVE BEEN GETTING REAL EMOTIONAL LIKE A CRYBABY LOL I BEEN PREGO B4 I BUT I DIDNT HAVE A PERIOD I HAVE THE SIGNS I JUST NEED AN ADVICE B4 I GO TO THE DOC AND SO I CAN STOP SMOKING

.
Tags: Weight, Breast, stress, sex, pregant, i am, Is, help
You should try the "Am I Pregnant?" forum and take a test.
I believe she can ask this question here and plus she is looking for some advice. So hun, to be honest, take a home pregnancy test and if your still unsure go see your doctor and take a test. Hope you find the answers you need.
I would go see a doctor. I mean a lot of people will tell you, you won't have any signs that early like the ones mentioned. But they definitely haven't met me. But if your worried I would definitely go see a doctor and find out whats going on. Could be your stressed.
Well have you been having sex this whole time? I'm sorry but you're going to have to turn to a pregnancy test for answers. If I was a genie I would tell you.
THANKS U FOR NOT BEING SO RUDE I AM GOING TO TAKE ONE BUT ALSO I SEE I HAVE A LIL WHITE STUFF COMING FROM MY NIPPLES WHEN I SQUEEZE THEM (MY OLDER  NEIGHBOR TOLD ME TO DO IT ) AN ALSO I HAVE DISCHARGE A WHITE  MILKY SUBSTANCE IN DOWN THERE  LIKE ARD JULY BUT IT DIDNT HAPPEND ANYMORE
Sorry If I was rude. Was just feeling hormonal and saw about 5 "Am I pregnant?" posts in a row.

I'm sure it is confusing to have such strange things going on with your body. I would lay off the weed till you know what is going on. Head on over to the store and get that test. The discharge and all the other symptoms are pregnancy symptoms but they don't tell you for sure. You can have a lot of that stuff and not be pregnant too.
im going to the da doc sooon and i have stop smoking weed cuz i knw my bdy  i just knw i am prego and its ok lol i  understand like i said i said i been pregant b4 i have the same signs but i just have abnormal menstruals
how can stress make my breast tender and sensitve and full .......?