Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Sad and frustrated

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Sad and frustrated

Ok so i was on this other site for teen moms and i put a poc of my test with a faint line and asked what it meant and they where like are u ttc i said yeah .. Nd i mite pregnant and they were all tlkn **** sayin i need to stop having sex needless to say im 17 and they are like 13,14,15,16,17 and telling me i need to stop having sex but its not like some of theres wasnt planned sex im just wondering if i am pregnant is bad for me to be stressed and frustrated and depressed all togethor
Take another test. If you still get the faint line see your Dr for a blood test.
I was a teen mother myself, and I was married. I do give advice to young girls in their teens because I've been there myself. You really need to be prepared for a baby. It takes so much work to raise a child. Have you graduated high school, are you married, if not, how can you be sure the father will stay with you and the baby? Do you have a job, a place of your own, a way to feed and clothe the baby with no assistance? If you answered yes to these questions then you're ready for a baby. I'm telling you all of this because I see so many girls on here that are pregnant or have a baby and they struggle. The guy leaves them, they have no money, they can't go out with friends anymore, the baby cries, it gets sick, It truly is the hardest thing you will ever do in your life.
The only thing i cant answer yes to is if he will stay and im still doing highschool online i graduate next year
If you can not guarantee that he will stay with you and the baby, or at least in the babies life then you might want to seriously think about waiting.He is young also is'nt he? You are not married and you do not live together do you? How can you be sure he will stay? Read the posts here and you will see the same stories, the guy promises to stay and then he leaves either when the girl gets pregnant or after she has the baby. It's because it's a very huge responsibility. Maybe after you graduate you may want to go to college. That is really hard to do when you have a baby. I understand the desire to have a child. I always knew I wanted to be a mother and planned to marry my husband when I finished school and have a family later on. That did not happen. I got pregnant with our daughter and dropped out of school. You have no idea how hard we struggled, and we both worked and had our own home. Please think about waiting until you're older to have a baby. You're so young and have plenty of time. Think about the child and what that child needs and deserves. And please read as many comments from the young girls here as you can. It breaks my heart to see them all alone so young with a baby and no help. I don't know you but I want to say I'm proud of you for taking classes. You graduate next year! That's wonderful.
Thanks :) yeah thats the inly thing im not sure about no ones reslly dure whose gonna stay in there life but yes we do live with each other he is 20 has a 1 year old son that we have most of the time cuz his(the baby) mom is always out partying nd we thought it was time we tried to have one i mc last year at the time his son was born it wasnt with him but i have known him for 6 years and he was by my side thru my lst :) and thanks again im glad i went through classes idk where i eould be today if i didnt :)
Please look at what his little son is going through right now. The mom is out having fun and you and your boyfriend have the baby most of the time. How fair is that to the baby to be away from his mom? I'm sure this girl thought she was ready to raise a baby before she got pregnant. Now she sees how very hard it is and does'nt want to deal with it. I really do see this happen a lot. It sounds like you have your hands full with school work and taking care of your boyfriends baby. Please think about waiting.