Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Scared

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Scared

Hi can someone please help me. I had sex (unprotected) on the 21st of November at around 23hrs and i took postinor 2 the next night at around 20:15hrs, i over slept the morning and didn't get to take the other pill at the 12 hour but i took it like at the 13th hour. I took a pregnancy test on the 4th December and it was negative and i kind of felt relieved. i started bleeding just before i took the test. A few hours after the bleeding stopped and now I'm scared again. Was the bleeding implantation bleeding? My next period is due on the 5th . I was on one of my fertile days when i had sex. PLEASE HELP!!!!