Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Scary morning for me

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Scary morning for me

I have posted two other post about my symptoms and things! I am not supposed to start my period until tomorrow but I took a test this morning because of all my symptoms and stuff and the is positive but the positive part is very faint! Is that a positive or is it just a bad test? Idk what to think! I'm 18 and I took it the morning while nobody wa up! Can someone please help me know what's going on???
When I took my first test, one of the lines were faint. According to the box, lines are lines and count no mattet what! Your hormone levels are just low which is why the line was faint. I tested again 6 days later and the lines were much darker!! I am pretty sure false negatives are more common than false positives! Sounds like you are pregnant! Congrats!!
A line wouldn't show up at all if the pregnancy hormone wasn't in your body. So congrats!!!  :)
Congrats
I took a digital last night and it was positive! Thank you guys so much!
Your welcome....   : )
Lots of baby dust...
Congrats, my first positive was barely visible now almost 7 weeks. X