Semen leaking out of the base of the condom.. pregnancy?
My boyfriend and I just had sex and we used a condom (lifestyles regular condom), I was on top of him and he also pulled out straight after he ejaculated which is what he always does.
After sex, I noticed that some semen had leaked out of the base of the condom (not from the tip) I noticed that there was also white stuff (maybe ***) on the outside of my vagina but not inside or on it, I wiped it off with my fingers and then went to pee right after sex and wiped around with a tissue and some water. I am also on YAZ birth control and have never missed a pill, I have 1 more active pill and 4 inactive pills left which means I should get my period in about 4-6 days (I usually get my period every 21-22 days) is there any chance of pregnancy?  I have also been thinking of taking the morning after pill but I'm kind of nervous as I've heard that it may cause ectopic pregnancies..
I've also been telling myself that maybe since I was on top of him, the semen leaking out would have leaked down to his testicles and away from my vagina? Maybe it would have leaked in me if he was the one on top (which he wasn't)
Also: I'm not sure if the white stuff on the outside of my vagina was ***, maybe it was vaginal discharge or my vaginas wetness/natural lubrication? Because I've noticed this white stuff before as well after sex and I'm pretty sure it's never been ***..
Help!
If you are on birth control you should be fine. But I don't think you should be scared to take the morning after pill.