Sex a week ago with protection, but I'm feeling early pregnancy symptoms
Hi, about a week and a half ago my boyfriend and I decided to have sex and of course we used protection. He did *** and I didn't get the memo cuz he was too shy to say it so he kept going at it afterwards for a few minutes after. It didn't look like the condom broke at all but I really don't know. This week I've been bloated, have been having severe sudden pains in my lower abdomen, and nauseous and I've developed this nasty metallic taste in my mouth. My period is very inconsistent so it's hard to track but I should start within the next week. Typically when I start to PMS though, I'll take midol and my symptoms will resolve, but it's not helping at all. If my period doesn't start within the next week I will buy a pregnancy test, but I'd like to hear y'alls opinions on this. Thank you all very much
I'm going through something similar myself except I am on birth control and my boyfriend did not *** inside of me. We used condoms and one got stuck inside of me.