Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Short period = Early Ovulation?
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Short period = Early Ovulation?

Ok, so this isn't exactly about a missed period. its more about I'm wondering if I ovulate earlier than i thought. My period only lasts 3 to 4 days at the most when I get it, Its very heavy/painful day one then the rest of the time i barely notice its there and AF is on CD 25 or so give or take a day or two.

Well here's the thing, I always thought I ov'd on CD14 or so from everything I read online, so i always tried on that date. But this month Ive had weird symptoms. CD 4 till the CD 8 or so i had abdominal cramping and creamy/watery CM in excess and swollen non painful breasts. Its CD 10 right now and I don't know how to explain it but i can feel my vagina? I know that  sounds weird, but the only way i can explain it is if you wake up in the morning and drink a large cold glass of water, how it feels in your stomach but not in my stomach.

I dont know if its all in my head or even what It means. Any ideas on anything would be appreciated.