Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Short period = Early Ovulation?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Short period = Early Ovulation?

Ok, so this isn't exactly about a missed period. its more about I'm wondering if I ovulate earlier than i thought. My period only lasts 3 to 4 days at the most when I get it, Its very heavy/painful day one then the rest of the time i barely notice its there and AF is on CD 25 or so give or take a day or two.

Well here's the thing, I always thought I ov'd on CD14 or so from everything I read online, so i always tried on that date. But this month Ive had weird symptoms. CD 4 till the CD 8 or so i had abdominal cramping and creamy/watery CM in excess and swollen non painful breasts. Its CD 10 right now and I don't know how to explain it but i can feel my vagina? I know that  sounds weird, but the only way i can explain it is if you wake up in the morning and drink a large cold glass of water, how it feels in your stomach but not in my stomach.

I dont know if its all in my head or even what It means. Any ideas on anything would be appreciated.
Well the 14 day thing is only a generalized thing and definitely isn't true for all women. If you have a 25 day cycle you likely ovulate on day 11 or around there. Usually you ovulate 14 days before your period, so if you know how long your cycle is you can figure it out pretty easily. As for the feelings you have, it's possible it could be due to impending ovulation or such. Some women notice it more than others and some only realize they have it when they start charting ovulation.