Should I be concerned?
My boyfriend and I are very sexually active. We use precautions such as birth control, condoms, and he pulls out before he ejaculates. I am a collegiate soccer player and just got into season and we train extensively for about 2 hours a day, and I find myself being stressed due to soccer and my academics. I am 22 days late, according to my period tracker app and 14 days late on my pill pack (I'm irregular because I just started a new birth control with higher estrogen), on my period and I'm starting to worry. I've missed my period before due to stress and extensive exercise, but I wasn't sexually active at those times. How concerned should I be? And would it be a good idea to take a pregnancy test?
I don't think you should be too concerned.  There are some good explanations for why your period would be late and pregnancy is doubtful with the pill and he uses condoms.  Try not to worry and have a great soccer season/ fall academic term.  You can always take a pregnancy to be sure but I really do doubt that is the cause of your lateness.  good luck