Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Spotting

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Spotting

AF is due Friday, and the last 2 days I've spotted.. Saturday twice only when I wiped just barely there light pink, and just once today... Implantation bleeding?? What do u ladies think??
Bump
i was due my period on the 13th of november and got it on the day. i had unprotected sex on the 17th & 18th , the 23rd , 24th , 25th 27th , 29th and the 1st of december ... i ovulated around the 22nd i think ... i had ovulation pains ... but im still tender if i press down on my left side the side i ovulated on. and still get a pain here and there throughout the day .. im very bloated and when i had sex on the 1st of decemeber when i wipped after i had 2 tiny dots of pinkish blood .... take a test if you'd be 14days or over