Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Stretch Marks

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Stretch Marks

This week I've found stretch on the bottom of my stomach. Is it possible to get stretch marks at 7 weeks and 5 days?
Very, very unlikely pregnancy related, did you take another test, or have you still not tested again?
So sorry to hear that! Ive actually never heard of them this early on... is this your first pregnancy??
Try putting some Mederma and Coccoa Butter Oil... I hope it works out for the best!!
Waiting another couple of weeks, but I'm not stressing and I still haven't gotten a period since the spotting in October (9th-11th). My periods are irregular but never this much or this odd. Im gonna wait to see if one pops up in November. Plus I've gained weight, not alot but alittle and the stretch marks,
Yes, it is a possible first.
I would look into pregnancy a little sooner, weight gain in excess in early pregnancy (enough to cause stretch marks at 7 weeks, that's really early) could be a thyroid issue, and can cause complications during pregnancy.
I'm already heavy not obese just a bit over weight and it's only 5lbs extra in the past couple weeks and I have stretch marks in other places from before, but now the new ones on my stomach are the reason I was curious if it was possible.
plus its only on one side
I wouldnt wait to test either.
I wouldnt wait to test either.
Ya I would test sooner than later.
I wouldnt necessarly recomend them but they do have pregnancy tests at the dollar Store If your still waiting on a check. They are .99. Because If you are pregnant you need to know, that way you can get your Dr appt set up and get on medicaid If you have no other insurance. But the sooner the better to get on medicaid. There are many many things that can cause a missed period. Good luck on testing for your positive!
At seven weeks pregnant your uterus hasn't even risen from behind your pubic bone yet. So any stretch marks appearing now are not pregnancy related. I'm almost 29 weeks, have gained seven or eight pounds, and have only the few stretch marks I got after delivering my first child.

Also, the tests from the dollar tree, or even the .88 cheapies from walmart should give you a positive if you are pregnant. The walmart cheapies gave me a positive when my hcg levels were super low.
as soon as i get to the store. ill test and keep you guys updated.
It came back negative :(