This is a pregnancy related question.

My partner was getting intimate and the next thing I knew that happened was that he was about to finger me. I told him to wipe it off (in case there's precum on it), and so he did. I also masturbated by myself (I'm not sure if there's semen on  it. But if there were, it may only be small amount) so it was most likely that I've touched my vulva. Is there a possibility that I could be pregnant? I'm pretty sure that unless there's penetration, I couldn't be pregnant. Though, it's just that I noticed myself to be eating a lot, and that I still don't have my menstruation (although, I'm irregular). Could it just be stress and I'm just overthinking?
Sounds like you are stressing yourself out. But if it would put your mind at ease take a test
Probably over thinking just take a test
Anytime there is a potential for semen to be near your vagina there is a risk for pregnancy and std's. I would get tested and always use protection!!
Thanks! I'll try to take the test tomorrow to be sure :)