Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Tired. Dizzy. Nauseous. Could I be pregnant?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

For about two weeks, I've been feeling really tired in the middle of the day and like I want to climb into bed a couple hours early. When I eat something, no matter what it is, I feel nauseous ranging from that feeling one got in high school when about to give a presentation and full on "I better stay within 3 yards of the bathroom, just in case." everyone once in a while I get these crazy dizzy spells. I can be sitting at the computer or up cleaning, it doesn't matter. I've started having this problem where one second I'm fine, the next I have to pee so bad, I need run to the bathroom. I took a home pregnancy test and it came up negative. Could it be wrong? Should I go to the doctor? My period was also due on the second.
You could be, but most pregnancy tests are 99% accurate when taken after a cycle is already late or due. Take another pregnancy test with first morning urine and see what it shows. Regardless of result, make a doctors appointment and depending on the result you know what to make it for.
I have had a miscarriage in the past so I'm really nervous. I'm usually so regular so being late is really scaring me!
Even if it's not normal for you, overall it's very common for a female to have an odd cycle. It happens to all women at some point in their lifetime, and some more than others. A blood test to see what your hCG levels are at should give you a clear picture of what is going on. Good luck!!
Thank you so much for the advice!