Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Tired of dissapointment

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Tired of dissapointment

A little backgroud info:

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year.  About 4 months ago, I went to my OBGYN and after a series of tests I was diagnosed with severe PCOS and a very large uterine fibroid that is very close to the cervix and is distorting the shape of my uterus (making it tilt back and to the left).  She said that I was not ovulating and was also not having regular periods so she put me on Provera and Clomid which only made the cysts on my ovaries larger. She then put me on a chewable BC pill which made me CRAZY.  I stopped taking it and so she said the only other thing was to go ahead and refer me to a fertility endocrinologist but I have not been able to go because I just changed jobs and my family has been covered under my health insurance and my new coverage does not start until March.  After the BC, my periods became more regular and a bit longer.  I was averaging 29 to 31 days before I got all out of wack and not I am going at about ever 33 to 35 days with mid to heavy flows each month.  I have had so many cycles where my sympoms just felt like pregancy symptoms and I would take multiple tests only to get one BFN after another.  I have gotten to where I just ignore all of the symptoms but this month everything seems different.  So here are my symptoms:
1. About two weeks before I expected to start my period I began getting extremely tired.  Falling asleep tired. I couldnt even stay awake after dinner and my husband usually had to wak me up to go to bed.
2. mild headaches, every day, on and off
3. About a week before I expected my period, my breasts became so so I didnt even want to wear a bra.  Moreso around and under the nipples but they do not feel perticulary heavy.  I am barely an A cup and it just seemed typical of my period.
4. I am feeling thicker.  You know how it feels when your clothes just dont fit as well anynmore.  I just assume it had been from the holidays.
5. I do not chart my BBT but have taken my temp a few times (mid day or evening when I am still up and moving about cooking or cleaning or chasing my 6 year old son) and it was 99.2 and 99.3 but this morning when I woke up it was 98.6 and I usually run in the upper 97 to low 98 range.
6. And this is what is confusing me the most.  I started spotting two days after my fertility calender indicated I should start my period..  It started just a a light red only on the tissue when I used the bathroom and was never enough to need a pad, just a liner and that only ended up with streaks of brown.  Usually only needed one a day.  There were no clots and it lasted from Friday night (I didnt even put a liner on until the morning) until Tuesday evening.  By this time it had only been dark brown for the last two days and very very scanty.  So I finished the spotting and didnt really have any cramps except for on Sunday and it only lasted about 5 minutes.

Now that I have stopped, I feel very mildly crampy, tired, and I have a vague headache.  My breasts are not even sore anymore, at least not right now.  I still feel thick and vaguely nauseated.  I do not want to take another test and get a BFN again but I dont want to go a full month with a BFP and not know.  I take medications that are definately contraindicated with pregnancy.  

Any ideas?  Anyone with similar experiences?