Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Too early for pregnancy test?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Too early for pregnancy test?

My husband and I had unprotected sex 11 days after my first period day. About a week after that I was extremely tired, and cramping a little, now I feel like I do before I get my period. I took two tests but my period isn't do till next Monday. Should I test in a few days or wait until Monday? I just don't if I tested to early because I was so excited. Any help is great! Thanks! :)
Symptoms of pregnancy dont usually show up in a week. i was only 2 1/2 weeks pregnant and had no symptoms except for a missed period. but i would wait to see if you miss your period or test after friday with first morning urine. if it comes out negative wait to see if you start on monday and if you dont, test tuesday morning.
Thank you :)
no problem, thats what were all here for! good luck
I noticed you are pregnant an I'm wondering not to be to personal if you were constipated at first? I never get constipated maybe once 6 years ago was the last time. But, since thur I have been and I didn't know if that was a symptom too. I also had light brown discharge yesterday with a slight spot of pink and again today when I went to the bathroom. I haven't had any cramps since late last night just a back ache. Any more info you have would be appreciated. Again, sorry if tmi. Lol :)
i had lower back pain and also implantion bleeding when i found out i was prego with my would have been my 2nd pregnacy so u might be i was a couple of wks when i found out my hcg level was 28 and did nt go up, n thats when i had my mc good luck
I actually got the poops really bad at first...TMI! but constipation is completely normal because of your hormones. now it comes once a day like it normally did!
Uh i hate this waiting game! I am dying know know! I hope I am :)
Thanks for the help! I'll keep you updated!
I Got some more pink today, I hope it's nOt af making her way. I'm starting to get cramps so it very well might be. :( if I'm not there's always next month! :)
Exactly! You have to stay positive! theres absolutley nothing better for you to dao than stay posirive!
:) it's just weird cuz my cramps over the weekend were worse than the ones I have now. It's just a nagging cramp if that makes sense lol
ShaSha186,

I am with you, my period isn't due until Monday. I have been constipated(sorry TMI). My bb's are sore, I keep getting a burning sensation in them, every now and then I would get sharp pains in my abdomen. I've had cramps on and off for the last week or so, and not as bad as the weekend. I have heart burn, and sorry again but TMI, I burped yesterday morning and this morning and stuff came up with it gross. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. I hope it's not all in my head. I hate it. :(
LOL I keep thinking today is friday, so im like its only a couple days away. But its a week but just relax and dont worry about it to much both of you ladies will have a + within time! Keep me posted!
I'm an idiot I screwed up my period dates lol I should be getting it next thurs so I guess with me spotting it could be a very good sign spotting with my period over a week away :) time will tell
Im to impatient i would go get a test now lol. This time around i had been ttc and when nothing was happening and the only thing that made me test was the fact that i was 2 days late and im never late. But i would go get a test for kicks and giggles. If its negative wait and test again!
Well it's not due till next thurs. I read the calenderbon my phone wrong lol but likebi said I did have the pink spot random cramps and crazy sore boobs andbwith my period a week n half away I'm thinking positive lol I figured I'd test sat I shld get pretty accurate results. I bought a three pack and only have one left. I hate it's soooo expensive to pee on a stick lol did have issues with spotting almost tw weeks before ur period wen u found out? :)
:( had light pink light orange spotting this am. I'm still hoping its just spotting. I was gna take a test today and had to pee so bad this am I didn't have time to grab the test lol
Try and hold your pee in for a while LOL and then go to the restroom and dont forget the stick this time!
Still a neg but my periods 8 days away so still early. My cramps stopped but my back is driving me crazy with acheness also I never sleep full night thru n I noticed the past few days I've been out cold lol I'm hoping for a pos mon :)
i took a test 1 week before my period was due came back neg took again on the day it was due it was pos i know how hard it is 2 wait those few days good luck hun xxx
Thank you :)
Well I think I may be out this month, took a test this morning bfn, period is 4 days away. Had sharp pains left side of pelvic area, cramping on and off still and heart burn. Bb's still a little sore. Don't know what's going on. Good luck ShaSha186!!!
Looks like I'm gna have to try again next month. I got alota pink today when I wiped so it's prob my period showing her ugliness. Just weird cuz it's only in the am an my periods not due till next thur :/
That *****, I just knew it was going to be your month, hopefully it still is. I'm praying for a miracle for both of us, if not this month, then for sure next month
Thanks :) an I'll pray for you too!! Good luck and keep me updated!!
You know what else is weird I'm getting slight cramps but above where you usually get them with periods. Still optimistic :)
I hope you both get your +'s next month or even this month!!
SBD your way!!
Uhgggg. I got my period. :( I knew it I was just in denial lol. Hopefully next month!! :)
Keep trying ladies,but keep in mind that if your playing the waiting game,you have to be patient.Because you can overwork your nerves and stress yourself out without even realizing it.And that will cause you to lose the baby before finding out your even pregnant.It is very common and happens alot.Just be very careful.The earliest you can test for pregnancy is 6 days before your period,with First Response early preg test.Its the most sensitive one on the market.It was the only one that gave me my positive after so many negatives.Goodluck.
Period already gone after one night. WTF lol
Today is the day AF is supposed to arrive, and so far she's a no show, hopefully she stays away, ShaSha186 was it your period or do you think it was implantation bleeding.
It's. A neg. It ***** but it's ok we just started ttc so wr have a long time before I ll start to worry. :) Ty all for ur help!