Too weird...help please
Had sex the 24th, twice, ovulated the 25th. Period due on the 12, 9 days from now. Since the 25 I have been feeling very nauseous, on the 25th woke up 7am shaking, the shivers (weird to me). The 26th-today feeling nauseous, eating more/less, peeing more than I usually do, and having pain in my lower back and right and left side of abdomen with striking pain on the left side and vice verse. Pain in my back throughout the day. Feet feel swollen when walk, feeling flutter movements in my abdomen. One sleepless night, and the night before I had the worst pain, really uncomfortable were I had to be in the fetal position rocking. Smh. Soft feces as well, Sorry TMI. Am just feeling a whole lot of crazy symptoms. Smh. All these symptoms I get everyday all day. I can't even lay on my stomach without me feeling uncomfortable and when I get off of it I feel the GREATEST sense of relief like I was laying on a basketball or something. Please help me.
Hi, im guessing you are wanting to get pregnant as your post is quite detailed? im afraid it's the waiting game for now. If your symptoms increase its possible you may get a positive pregnancy test a day or 2 before your expected period. Remember to test with first morning urine if you do. Best wishes