Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Trying for almost 2 years

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Trying for almost 2 years

The hubby and I have been trying for almost 2 years. I have endometriosis, and have had the laparoscope surgery twice in the last 3 years. I have also had a hystosypeniagram (spell check) done twice. My doctor also did some drilling of cysts on my ovaries during my last laproscopic surgery; that was in January. Before the January surgery, my cycles ranged from 33-44 days. Since the surgery my cycles have danged from 27-30 days. Today is day 37 in this cycle, which technically means I'm late, even by the average on my My Days app. I get so discouraged every time a pregnancy test is negative, and it makes me hesitant to test this time. The only two things other than late/missed period I've noticed is a little more frequent than normal trips to the girls' room and exhaustion. By breasts are tender and I have been hungrier, but those are also a pms symptoms for me. No morning sickness, but then everyone doesn't get morning sickness. How much longer should I wait to test? The anticipation is killing me, but negative tests are so upsetting!
wait another week and then take another pregnancy test. your body might not be putting off enough of the hormone yet. I'm 16 days late and still getting negative pregnancy test. but if your breasts are tender that is a sign of pregnancy. every time I knew I was pregnant I was lay flat on the bed, and if your boobs hurt that's how I knew I was pregnant I have been pregnant 4 times. but I lost two pregnancies. good luck and I hope this helps you