Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Tubal Pregnancy? I'm scared!

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Tubal Pregnancy? I'm scared!

My last normal period was March 7th, I was due for my next April 4th, on April 2nd I spotted for two days. My periodMy last normal period was March 7th, I was due for my next April 4th, on April 2nd I spotted for two days. My periods are normally quite heavy and 4-5 days with bad cramps the day before and first day of. I didnt have any serious cramps in April. I also had alott of symtoms (symptoms) so I took a hpt April 8th and had a faint positive. Since then all hpts i've taken have been negative and i'm not really havin symtoms (symptoms) anymore other than a runny nose (I don't normally have seasonal allergies but I'm not gonna rule that out) also last night I kept getting a sharp pain just below my shoulder blades in the middle and i've been still getting some dull cramps, and a weird kinda pinching feeling just bellow my belly button. My period was due the 1st and I havnt felt anything related to my period. What do you guys think?.. Could I still be having a healthy pregnancy even though I stopped producing hcg? I havnt had any bleeding since what I think was implantation bleeding the beginning of April, I havnt had any bad cramps and stomach pains at alll. I'm really worried I could be having a tubal pregnancy and not catching it early enough. If I was pregnant i'd be almost8 weeks along.. Any comments would be greatly appreciated!
Yes sound like u are pregnant go to Dr or to the E.R to get check out soon..
My last period was March 7 I'm 8weeks today I had the same things going on with me shoulder pain thank God it was not a tubal I had stones.and we seen a healthy baby and a heart beat.
Do you think it's bad that I havnt gotten another positive test? If i'm gonna lose a baby I don't even wanna know, i'd be so heartbroken. Could I still be having a healthy pregnancy?
Yes u could be having a healthy baby just go in ASAP to double check they will check you do blood test to see if u r pregnant and they will go from there...good luck and best wishes.
Okay, thank you soo much! Seriously, you made me feel alittle better and gave me some hope. I'd like to give my period acouple more days to see if it starts, if not i'll go to the e.r and definantly let you girls know. Again, thank youu.
Just as an FYI, if you have a non-viable or tubal pregnancy, as much as you don't want to know, it's important that you DO know.  If it goes on for too long, you could risk a rupture or infection, either of which could threaten your life or your ability to conceive in future.  If you're not in pain, you're probably fine, but just keep an eye on anything that doesn't seem normal.  We don't want you to risk your health!
Yeah, I just did alittle research. I'd like to go to the hospital and demand an ultrsound, I don't have insurance so it's hard.
So, I started bleeding this morning, it's all old blood with tiny clots every once in awhile. It's really watery but it has the consistency of my period. I am do have some cramps but they feel alittle different, idk if it's because it seems like it's been forever since I had a period haha. But I guess it's a good thing, I don't feel like the bleeding and cramping would be related to a tubal pregnancy or anything. Thank you ladies!
hey I am going through the same thing my last cycle was March 6. I am 62 days late. I've took about 8 pregnancy test and they've all been negative. also a blood test and that was negative too. go to your doctors office because they can give you something to induce your cycle.
What worries me though is that I got the positive hpt april 8th, but now i'm bleeding. So idk if I should consider this my period or if i'm having a miscarrage (miscarriage). The cramps feel kinda different from my period and the blood isnt normal looking but the heaviness is like a period.
Definitely go get checked out. If it's not your period it could be a sign of something seriously wrong. It's better to be safe then sorry
I feel so sad about not being pregnant. The day after I started I found out 2 of my cousins are pregnant, one of which I feel like shouldnt even be able to have kids.. It's unfair.