Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Two days late Two day period

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Two days late Two day period

I had been feeling dizzy and even threw up a couple of times. When my period was two days late I decided to take a hpt which was positive. My period only lasted two days.  The first day it wasn't even spotting when I wiped it was a brownish color. The next day fallowed by a heavy period which is very normal for me. My periods always last 5+days and are always very heavy. I took another test after AF went away and it was negative. Idk what to think. Can some one please tell me familiar stories. Could I be pregnant? Btw I have a 2 and a half year old.

It might have been that you had a spontaneous abortion. Get yourself an ultrasound pelvis to look for any remaining products of conception. However I haven’t examined you so might be completely wrong.
Been on tri sprintec a yr now.  i miss 2 pills week 1 and week 2 but not in a row. That was 4 pills missed there. I miss 3 in week 3 not in a row . I miss the last pills in week 3 that was on a saturday. i took it sunday. I had to wait til the drug store open before i started the new pack cause it was closed sunday may 8 so i took 2 pills monday may 9. I always have unprotected sex i dont take them at the same time. But i took the 2 monday my period suppose to came on may 11 like it normally do after i take my white pills. It usually come after i take the 3rd inactive pill. I started my new pack after i missed them in week 3 i missed some in the new pack it was about 2 or 3.  . I had my period april 13. My period usually last about 5 days 0r 6 days. I was on dep but i got off them they messed up  my cycle.  on tri  . I miss the pills in may it was bot 9.. So june 1 i stared bleeding. I didnt have no bleeding at all in may. After i stop bleeding i 4got to take sunday pills and now i have missed about 3 pills already.I had sex friday night june 10 he didnt *** out. I have got mixed up cause friday nite i woke up at 3 something in the morning  and took 2 pills  it was thursday and friday pill i took. I didnt take the june 11 pill that pill is saturday pill. So today is sunday june 12 do i take saturday and sunday pill today, but i be feeling something it probably gas but i dont really have gas problems. We had sex may 23 he didint come out but may 31 he did . I had bleeding june 1 thank that was a period cause i didnt have 1 in may at all. A lady on empowher said it would start at a different date so i i bledd june 1. june 17 i had bleeding.  had sex june 10  he didnt pull out. June 24 i had bleeding again had sex june 22 he didnt pull out. i had bleeding july 2. then july 5 i had bleeding again.